Grandmothers

Asia Pov

I woke up at 6:30 to my morning alarm. I went to check on the kids to make sure they were still sleep. I checked on Amarie Nursery then I went and checked in Skylyn's nursery. They both were sound asleep with their teddy bears.

I turned their baby monitors on and headed in the bathroom were the T.V. monitor was. I turned on the TV monitors and saw my babies beautiful faces. I turned the shower on and got in for about an hour then I got out and put on my pink and black tuxedo Victoria Secret bra and panty set.

I went and put on one of Alonzo's T-shirts. Then I went to wake the twins up so I can take the kids to see their grandmothers today.

AJ had already took his shower. So I gave him his clothes to put on and brushed his hair. Then I went in Aniyah room and she was in the shower so I took her clothes out and sat them on her bed. I then went to get a crying Skylyn.

I picked her up and sang to her What is love. By the time the song was over she was calm and ready to take her bath. I washed her off and put her on her outfit for today.

I put baby lotion on her hair to make it even curlier. I her light grey bow headband. Skylyn is seven months now and is crawling and trying to walk. Put her in her bouncer and pumped ten bottles for today. I gave her a bottle then I went to get Amarie to take him a bath. I put him the same outfit as Alonzo Jr.

I brushed his hair and took him in the living room were Skylyn was and put him in his bouncer as well. Amarie is almost six months and crawling. I gave him a bottle and went into their nurseries and made both of their baby bags. I packed them extra clothes just in case one of their grandmothers wants to keep them.

I went in AJ and Niya room to pack the two of them a bag too. Its better safe than sorry my mother always used to tell me.

"Alonzo and Aniyah come on so we can go" I yelled to them from downstairs. I picked Skylyn and Amarie up and Aniyah and AJ grabbed the bags. I put the babies in the car then I got the bags and put them in the trunk. I closed the trunk and hoped in the car and turned on the ignition.

I pulled outta the driveway and headed to My mama house which was five minutes away. I parked the car and turned off the ignition. I got out the car and let AJ and Niya out. They went straight to the front door.

I unstrapped Skylyn then I went on the other side and unstrapped Amarie. I had the two of them on my hips and walked up to the front door of my mom house. She opened the door and took Amarie from me.

We sat down and talked and she played with the kids. We talked for two hours and then we left to go see Alonzo Sr. mom. My mom helped me strap Skylyn and Amarie back in and then she said " I think what you are doing is the best thing for little Skylyn". "Thanks mom" I said as I gave her a final goodbye hug.

I got in the car and drove off towards my mother-in-law house. I got to her house and she ran to the car. She opened Skylyn door and unstrapped her and let Niya out too. I went to Amarie door and unstrapped him and let AJ out.

We went in the house and she played with Amarie, AJ, Niya, and Skylyn. We talked and I told her how Alonzo went on a business trip but he was supposed to be back by now. "Maybe he needs his space baby girl" she said.

"Ma Tonia no disrespect but wat tha fuck he mean he need space. I give him space I never be clingy or invade his privacy unless I have a reason to. So why do he need space he hasn't been home since Ka'mari birthday and that was almost a month ago" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Me-Me can me stay wit u" Aniyah asked. "Yes Aniyah u can stay with Me-Me" Ma,Tonia told Niya. " Ma can u get me bag out the car" Aniyah asked excitedly. "Yes pooh" I said as I went out the door.

I walked to my car and got Aniyah and AJ bags and walked towards the house when I saw a little girl that looked like Ka'mari.

"Ka'mari" I yelled from across the street. She walked to me. "Hey auntie Asia" she said. "What the hell you doing ova here and do yo mama no you ova here?" I asked instantly getting mad. "Yes her mama no where she at" some girl said. That's when I put the kids stuff down cuz I already knew it was boutsa go down. "I won't talking to you so get the fuck outta my conversation lil bitch" I said stepping up to her. "You don't know me bitch so you betta go head for real".

I stop talking and hit her ass. I kept hitting her, left hook then right hook repeatedly until someone pulled us apart. I grabbed Ka'mari and took her in the house with me.

Comment, comment

Vote, Vote

What did y'all think Ik it was boring but the next chapter will be better.