Chapter 7

The Next Morning

Asia Pov
I woke up the next morning,I felt like I just had sex for the first time. I tried to get out of bed and I fell on the floor. Skylar walked in the room and helped me up and said "He gave u dat act rite didn't he"?

" Yes girl and I'm sore as a bitch. Can u help to da bathroom" I said. "Yeah girl and I'm sorry bout last night" Skylar said. "It's ok but don't let it happen again or all hell gon break loose I promise you dat" I said wit a devilish smirk on my face.

" Ite" Skylar said looking scared.

Skylar Pov
Hell yeah I just lied to Asia saying that me and lonzo ain't gonna be in a room together with the door shut. Ion care cuz I'm bout to go sabotage mode cuz I want lonzo to be mines and da twins too.

I'm already taking care of the twins anyway so why shouldn't they be mines.

I feed the twins and bathed them now it's time put their clothes on. "Skylarrrr" Asia yelled from her bedroom. I walked into Asia bedroom and found her on the floor with vomit all around her. "Bitch what's rong with cha" I said playfully.

"Idk but call lonzo and tell him I'm going to da hospital and drop the twins off at jakiya house her kids invited them to a sleep over" Asia said while throwing up. "Ok"I said while helping her put on her pajamas. I walked out the room and dowstairs to call lonzo

Phone Convo

Lonzo: Hey sweet thing

Skylar: Hey Bae

Lonzo: What's wrong and why you call me while I'm at work

Skylar: Ya lil wifey throwing up and she bout go to da hospital and I'm dropping the twins off at jakiya house for a sleep over.

Lonzo: I'll be dere in twenty and you go with her to da hospital.

Skylar: Ite love you bye

End Of Phone Convo

Lonzo Pov
Yeah I'm straight playing Asia but aye I still got mad love fo her. I hope her ass ain't pregnant cuz I'm planning on leaving her for Skylar and I'm taking the twins with me.

I packed all my stuff up and went to my boss office to tell him. I knocked on his door and he told to come in so I did.

Boss: what's up lonzo,how u and tha fam doing?

Lonzo: we good but I have to get to tha hospital.

Boss: Ok hope everything is alright.

Lonzo: Me too but I'll be back tomorrow.

End Of Convo

I left the office and sped to the hospital.

I walked pass the nurse desk and into the emergency department to find Asia.

I found the room and burst through the curtains. "What's rong with you Bae" I asked her with tears in my eyes.

"Boi I got food poisoned by the food at my job and Imma bout to sue tha fuck outta dem" Asia said pissed as fuck.

"O well do what u gotta do. Can u leave tonight? I asked her concernedly. "No nigga I gotta stay in this shity ass hospital for two days. Take Skylar home with u so I can have my car when I leave" she said still mad.

"Ight Imma bout to go home cuz it's late and I gotta go to work in the morning" I said while kissing her.

Skylar Pov
Just seeing him kiss her make me wanna kill her bitch ass. Which I tried to do but it ain't work she thought it was from her job the bitch thought rong it was from me and lonzo don't no shit bout it cuz he always working.

We got home in twenty minutes I hoped out tha car and ran upstairs to lonzo room. I took my clothes off and hoped in his shower for twenty minutes and then he came in got me outta da shower and told me to put my pajamas on so I wouldn't be cold.

He got in the shower for twenty minutes and when he got out I was laying on his bed naked.

Asia Pov
I lied to lonzo I was supposed to leave when my discharge papers came back but I tipped off the doctor to let me stay for an hour longer. I did it cuz I think lonzo cheating on me and I no it's either with Yasmine or Skylar but Idk, I will find out tonite.

Lonzo Pov
I saw that Skylar was ready for this dick so I put on a condom and got on da bed beside her. She got on top and started to ride me like she won't gon ever have sex no more. I flipped her over and started thrusting in and out of her so fast and so gud she start crying and cuming at the same damn time.

She moaning so loud I thought we would wake the neighbors.

An hour later

Asia Pov
I got to the house hoped out the car and went the door. I opened the door and all I could smell was sex. I walked in the shut the door softly and tip toed upstairs to my bedroom and heard the moans get louder. I went to my linen closet to get my gun. I got my gun and bursted into the room. "I no u ain't fucking some hoe in my bed lonzo" I said as i I shot three times in the air. After i stopped shooting they both took their heads from under the covers and then I knew who he was having an affair with.......
The Nanny.

I looked at lonzo and put my gun to his head about shoot him then I thought about my kids growing up without a father and I couldn't do that to them. So instead I pistol whipped him enough for him to no I was hurt.

I was about to walk away from the situation but then Skylar said "I'm the twins mama now bitch they gone be calling me mommy and u Asia hoe.

I looked around the room then I looked at Lonzo and said "I no dis two dollar hoe ain't talking to me cuz my kids would neva call her hoe ass mommy." Then I ran up to her and grabbed her pretty hair and wrapped it around my hand and started punching her in her face repeatedly until lonzo took me off her.

Then I started swinging on him and he slapped me I so hurt that he choose her ova me. I left out of the room with them and went to pack the twins stuff. I then went back to the room that they was in and packed all of my stuff while I was doing that Skylar walked behind me so I turned around real quick and punched one good time and knocked her out.

After that I continued to pack my stuff and Alonzo came and apologized to me.