Hospital

Alonzo pov
After they put her in the ambulance I hoped in my car and followed them to the hospital.

We got to the hospital in ten minutes. I parked the car and sped to the emergency department yet again. I ran pass the nurse to find the room of Skylar to check on my unborn child.

I found the room of Skylar and walked in to see her connected to ten different machines. I looked at one of the machines was checking the baby's heart rate. There was no heart beat.

The doctor came in the room and said that he didn't think the baby would make it. So I walked over to to Skylar and rubbed her belly and the baby's heart beat monitor started to rise to it's normal rate.

Skylar on the other hand ain't doing too good. She gotta get admitted to the hospital. Asia fucked her up fr. One of her eyes busted open, her lip busted open, her ribs broke,and her arm broke in three places.

They took her to her new room with all the machines still attached to her. We got to the room and they wheeled her bed in. I stay there for the night and went home in the morning.

The Next Morning

Asia Pov
I woke up took a twenty minute shower. Got out the shower and dried off and put on my pink burgundy and orange bra and panties set. Then I went to my closet I wore a burgundy strapless skater dress and my burgundy and orange Colbys. I put my hair in a tight high bun with an orange and gold bow.

I then went to Niya room and woke her up and then I went to Aj room to wake him up. I went back in Niya's room and took her a twenty minute shower then I dried her off and helped her put on her panties.

I went in Aj's room and he had already took his shower and I realized that he growing up. I went in his closet and found him some orange last king shorts and a burgundy last king shirt with his burgundy and orange Colbys. He bushed his hair and the hat to match his outfit.

I went in Niya's room and in her closet to find her burgundy skater skirt and a orange shirt that says Baddie in bold gold print and her burgundy and orange Colbys. Then I put her curly hair in a high ponytail with a gold bow.

I took them to Alonzo house to spend the day with him like a happy family again.

Alonzo pov
I got a plan since Skylar dumb ass in the hospital. So I called Asia up.

Phone Convo

Lonzo: Hey Asia what u and my kids doing today?

Asia: Hey lonzo nun omw to yo house

Lonzo: Ok gud cuz I wanna spend the day with my babies.

Asia: Oh so now we ya babies cuz dat bitch in the hospital but it's all gud cuz the kids miss u.

Lonzo: Ik it seem like that but it ain't like that at all I been missing y'all like crazy. But hurry up and get here.

End Of Convo

Skylar Pov
I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't and I don't know why all I know that I blacked out. I could feel the baby moving so I knew it wasn't dead. I heard someone in the room with me.

Who's there said in a scary scratchy voice. The person said " nurse Yasmine and then the opened and I heard loud ass Jakiya.

Jakiya Pov
I walked into Skylar's hospital room and saw her face and asked the nurse if we could have some privacy. And she left the room.

Convo
Jakiya: Who tha hell did dis to u????

Skylar: All I remember is that Asia came to my house to talk to Lonzo

Jakiya: So wat tha hell u say to her or her kids??? Cuz she ain't juz come out tha blue and hit you.

Skylar: I told dat bitch that her kids gon be calling me mommy and her ugly ass Asia.

Jakiya: See dis y yo ass look tha luk u keep fucking with that girl u already done took her man and now u tryna take her kids bitch u crazy cuz if it was me yo ass would be in a goddamn bodybag.

Skylar: See dats y u not tha one to fuck with and she is and I'm gon keep messing with her bama ass.

Jakiya: Well ok but I gotta go so bye and get well soon.

End Of Convo

I headed over to lonzo house to talk to him. I got to his house in twenty minutes. I pulled in the driveway and hoped out the car and knocked on the door and Asia answered the door.

" What u doing here" I asked Asia. "The twins wanted to see their daddy and since yo dumb ass homegirl told them that they can't come back to me I have to stay here with them so they won't cry" Asia said slightly mad.

"O well I just came from up there and she said she not gon stop messing with u til she get yo kids" I said slightly mad cuz Asia cool people and Skylar a big ass bully that can't fight worth shit.

"Well if that's what she want then she gon leave in a bodybag cuz her ass ain't getting my kids if anything I'm getting her child and that's a promise" Asia with a devilish smile.