Acting Out

Jakiya in the mm

Skylar pov:
We got in my camaro that lonzo brought me and headed to the aquarium. Twenty minutes later we were there with Jakiya and her two daughters Kamari and Chelsea.

Alonzo pov: I came home and there was nobody home so I called Asia.

Phone Convo

Lonzo: Hey Bae u no were the kids at?

Asia: They should be at the house. Why what's wrong?
Lonzo: They not here
Asia: Call Skylar and see were they at it's not rocket science and if something wrong call me back bye
End Of Convo

Asia Pov:
Lonzo act so slow all he had to do is call Skylar but I'm bout get off for to day anyway. I was bout to clock out when my boss Yasmine came.

Yasmine: Why u ova here bout to clock out u no u can't leave til I tell u to.
Asia: Girl please get out my face fo I loose my job
Yasmine: Why would u loose ur job.

Asia: Cuz Bitch u keep fucking with me and if u don't stop some real serious shit gon go down and that's some real shit.
Yasmine: Bitch u ain't gon do shit.

Soon as she said that I walked up to her and punched her in her face and I kept punching her til dis big ass guard tackled meant off her. Then he let me go.

I ran up to her and start beating her ass again. And again the guard tackled but he didn't let me go til I got to my car so I just went home.

I drove twenty minutes to my house. I got out my car and went into my house. The kids were downstairs watching TV instead of in bed and it was pass their bed time.

"Hey y'all y y'all still" up I said looking around for Skylar n Lonzo who were no were to be found. "No reason" Niya said with a attitude. "Niya Ion no what's up with u but go to yo room fo I whip yo lil ass fo being grown and if u roll yo damn eyes at me Imma take away yo TV now gon upstairs." I said pissed as fuck.

"Aj it's pass yo bed time gone upstairs and get some sleep." I said trying to be nice. "Ok mommy good night" Aj said while hugging me.

Alonzo pov
I'm upstairs wit Skylar when I heard some foot steps I opened the door to see the kids go into their rooms. So I shut the door back and sat on the bed beside Skylar. We was talking then somebody busted into the room and guess who it was....
Asia

Asia Pov
I bust in my room to surprise my man but the only one that was surprised was me. "Wtf is this why the fuck is y'all in my motherfucking room with the motherfucking door shut and my damn babies in the house like what was y'all thinking."

"Like y'all got me fucked up I lost my job and now I gotta deal with this shit. Skylar u dismissed and as for u Lonzo yo ass boutsa get it."

I waited til Skylar left the room then I grabbed Lonzo by his shirt and punched him in the face twice.

I went to punch him again and he pushed me on the bed and start taking my shirt off. Then I tried to kick him in the dick but he caught my foot and continued to strip me I was trying to resist but I couldn't.