Party Time

Asia fam outfits in tha mm

4 Months later

Jakiya Pov
Today is Ka'mari and Chelsea birthday. Same month and day but different years. I no they don't deserve to do anything but I'm still gon at least take them shopping.

Ka'mari Pov
It's my Birthday today and I'm planning on spend it with my baby. I'm four and a half months pregnant and no one knows. So I'm gonna tell DJ today cuz I want him to be the first to know.

So I called him to pick me up. Within fifteen minutes he was here. I had on house clothes. As I was walking out the door Jakiya came. "Where are you going birthday girl number one" Jakiya ask tryna to be friendly knowing I don't like her ass. "With my boyfriend is there a problem" I asked with attitude. "Yes cuz we supposed to get manicures and pedicures today and do a little shopping" Jakiya stated slightly aggravated.

"Well Ian going cuz I already have plans" I stated walking out the house. "Ka'mari get yo ass back in this house this instance" my father called out to me. "You can't make me shit I don't wanna do" I said to my Daddy. "Girl get yo little grown ass in this house before I catch a charge foe beating yo ass" my dad said pulling me by my arm. I snatched away and Jakiya grabbed me and pulled me in the house. I punched her in her face and it went downhill from there.

Jakiya Pov
Ka'mari punched me in my face and I forgot she was my daughter. I pulled her by her hair and punched her in her face repeatedly until Kamran came and pulled me off of her.

"What the hell is going on between you two and speak now foe I lose my temper" Kamran said tapping his foot.

"Daddy she made you leave us and I hate her making you leave" Ka'mari said crying. "I didn't make him leave baby he left us for Chastity ole trifling ass" I said getting mad that she thought I would do such a thing. "Is that true daddy" Ka'mari asked wiping away her tears. "Yes baby it's true now say sorry to your mother for hurting her feelings" Kamran told Mari and she did as told.

"Why would you leave us daddy" Ka'mari asked. He didn't even have an answer. "Answer my goddamn question you deadbeat" Ka'mari said angrily. "I was to blind to see that I had all I needed infront of me I'm sorry baby" Kamran said while hugging Ka'mari.

Chelsea Pov
I woke up hearing a lot of arguing. I got up and ran downstairs to see what was going on. It looked like Ka'mari dumb ass has learned the truth.

..............

We went in to the nail shop and we got our hands and feet done. I got pointed nails I got mine painted black, white, and red. I got my toes painted the same. Ka'mari got hers painted pink, blue, and red. My mama got hers painted the same as mines.

We then went and got our hair done. I got my in big lose curls, Ka'mari got her hair in spiral curls and my mom got the same as her.

We went into the mall to pick out our outfits for today.  I got the red skater dress out of H&M then I went into forever 21. Some camo joggers and a red crop top.

Ka'mari Pov
I went into Manhattan and found some blue joggers and a pink that said it's my birthday I get high if I want to in bold lavender Greek print. I also found a pink skater skirt and a blue crop top that says it's my birthday in bold lavender Greek print. We paid for our outfits and left.