Labor

Asia and the twins outfits in the mm

Skylar Pov
I'm still trying to figure out how Imma kill Asia should I make her beg for her life or should I just shoot her in the head right in front of her kids. Ion no what to do. Imma call my boy dray ova so he can help me figure out what to do.

Phone Convo

Skylar: Hello can I speak to Dray?

Dray: This dray who dis?

Skylar: This Skylar dray can we meet up at the DQ, so I can talk to u?

Dray: Yea I'll be there at 3.

End Of Convo

I looked at the time and it was 2:04 so I went and took a twenty minute shower. I got out and dried off. I put on my black and orange bra and panties set and went in my closet.

I put on a purple and black Nike shirt that says just do it in bold gold print and some black tights that says pink in purple bold print. With my purple, black, white, and gold Kds. I put my hair in a high bun and put on my gold chain and hoop earrings.

By the time I was done it was 2:50. I got my purse and phone and went downstairs to get the keys. I locked up and got in the car and drove towards the DQ. Ten minutes later I was at the DQ parked my car and got out to find Dray. I found him and we sat down at the table.

Convo
Dray: Hey baby girl how u been.

Skylar: Not too good cuz my man baby mama keep putting her hands on me and I'm ready to get rid of her can you help me?

Dray: Anything for u baby girl. So where u wanna shoot her at and in front of who?

Skylar: In her head and in front of her kids and Alonzo.

Dray: Hold up wat's this girl name?

Skylar: Asia y?

Dray: Just asking, but just tell me the time and date so I can get u the equipment.

End Of Convo

I went home to Lonzo and my baby gone again. So I called his ass up.

Phone Convo
Skylar: Where the fuck u at with my baby motherfucker.

Lonzo: Bitch ion no who the fuck u think u talking to but u better chill the fuck out. I'm helping Asia with Amarie Nursery.

Skylar: So why u take the baby?

Lonzo: Cuz u won't there.

Skylar: Ok bye Lonzo

End Of Convo

Lonzo Pov
I finished putting Amarie crib then I heard a scream and I ran to Asia room and her water had broken all ova the floor. "Help me get outta these pants and into some new ones please" she said yelling in pain. I helped her then we went downstairs to get the kids ready. I put Asia in the passenger seat and fastened her seat belt. Then I put the kids in their car seats and fastened their seat belts.

Then I got in the car fastened my seat belt and sped off to the hospital. We got to the hospital and they sent us straight to the labor unit.

Asia Pov
We got to the labor department and I told Alonzo to call my brother Dray. To look after the kids while I have Amarie.
He did as told.

Phone Convo

Lonzo: Dray get to the hospital Asia bout to have Amarie.

Dray: Ite but wat y'all need from the house?

Lonzo: Nigga juz bring yo ass to the hospital.

Dray: Ite

End Of Convo

Dray Pov
I got in the car and sped to the hospital. I got there in five minutes. I told the nurse at the front desk where I needed to be and she escorted me to the labor department.

I got there and saw them in the hallway with the kids. I took the kids from them it was 3 pm on monday.

Twenty four hours later

Lonzo Pov
It took twenty four hours to birth Amarie big head ass and he got my eyes and hair like Niya. Asia named him Amarie Alonzo Delgoto.
After they cleaned him up and everything I went to get the kids from Dray but they were nowhere to be found so I start panicking and ran back to Asia room to see her gon. I ran to the nursery where the baby was. And he was sound asleep. I call Yasmine in to ask her to keep an eye on Amarie for me while I go find my wife and kids and she told me yes.

Jakiya Pov
Skylar a sneak ass bitch but she gon get what she got coming for her ass. I think she trying to kill Asia ass but I'm not with that thug shit so Imma tell Lonzo.

Phone Convo

Lonzo: Hello sorry Kiya I can't..

Jakiya: Lonzo I think Skylar tryna kill yo baby mama and her kids she called me yesterday with some bullshit that I didn't wanna get into so if u ain't with yo baby mama ya better find her and ya kids too but I don't want no part of this.

Lonzo: Ite thanks foe the info.

End Of Convo

Asia Pov
I hear my kids voices in this van that we in but I am blind folded so I don't no where they are in the van.

I heard Skylyn crying and I asked myself why would they take my sweet innocent little babies. The van came to a complete stop and I smelled gun powder and gasoline. They got me out the back and Aj and Niya came running to my side. They took the blind fold off me when I got into the warehouse. In there I saw two familiar faces Dray and Skylar.

Skylar Pov
I walked over to Asia and said" today is the day u die bitch so say goodbye to yo morherfucking kids."
One of my workers brought all three of the kids to her side. Aj,Niya, and Skylyn started crying. "Shut y'all bitch asses up I said highly upset that my baby was crying too.

"I no u got a gun and all but wat u not gon do is sit her and disrespect my kids" Asia said standing up. One of my men workers gave her one mean ass punch and her ass was out like a light.