Epilogue

"Cara, please tell me you're almost done." I whined.

"Not even close." I could hear a smirk in her voice.

I groaned, and sat back in the chair for my torchur.

"How is my beautiful baby girl doing?" My mothers voice asked.

"Mom! Help me through this torchur!" I screamed.

I felt a slap on my forhead. "Shut up." Cara scolded with a small laugh.

"Ow! Biotch." I giggled.

"Come on, Jane! I've waited two years for this! Two long, agonizing years! Let me have this!"

I heard my mom's laughter start to fade.

"No! Mom!"

"Shut it, Jane! I'm almost done." She painted my lips in a soft pink lip gloss. "Done!"

"About damn time." I sighed, getting up to look at myself.

"No no!" Cara attacked me, making us fall to the floor.

"Shit, Cara!"

"Shit! Did your make up smudge?" Awesome. My best friend only cares about my make up. Not if I broke my wrist. Which would be bad in this situation.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking." I grumble. "Now get off!"

"We need to get you dressed before you can look at yourself!"

"Why are you making a huge deal out of this?!"

"Hello!" She softly knocked on my forhead. "This is a huge deal! You're getting married! Aren't you at all excited?! You've been engaged for two long years! You're marrying the guy of your dreams! Now lets go, and get your dress on!"

I heaved a huge sigh. "Alright! Now get the hell off me!" I laughed.

Cara laughed with me before lifiting herself off my body.

I got up off the floor, and followed Cara to where my dress was hanging.

"Cara! Where's my dress?!" Sam yelled frantically.

She wore a silk robe, her dark hair was curled, and her eyes were framed in eye liner with a dark green eye shadow to made the brides maid dresses.

Cara had the same make up, but her hair was straight like always.

That's not the only thing Sam has to worry about tonight. A little birdie named Eli told me last week River was planning on proposing to her tonight after the ceremony.

"You lost the dress?!" Cara screamed.

"You never told me where they would be!"

Cara breathed a sigh of relief. "They're in the other room, in the closet."

"Thank you!" She yelled, running out of the room.

"Think she'll say yes?" I asked quietly.

"Duh. She's in love with the kid." Cara said, unzipping the bag that held my wedding dress.

"I'll slip this on. You go get ready." I said.

She narrowed her eyes. "Promise you won't look?"

"Promise."

She smiled and ran out of the room.

I sighed and took the long sleeveless silk white dress off the hanger. I pulled off my gray tank top, black bra, and denim short shorts. I then stepped into my dress, and zipped it up as much as I could.