Pert 15

Wattpad was being a jerk, and not responding Thursday, so I have to update again Sunday. Plus, update my newest story Why I Love You. This weekend is a bust...Anyway!! Hope you like it!

***************************************************************************

"What?" I gasped.

"Marry me, Jane." Eli repeated, squeezing my waist.

"But we aren't even out of high school yet..."

"Long engagment. I just want to know that the most amazing girl is mine, and that I'm going to marry her. Please." His green eyes pleading.

"So...Just a long engagment?"

"Yes." He sighed.

"Yes."

Ring!

"Yes as in?" A smirk played on his lips.

"I'll marry you." I smiled.

Eli smiled and crashed his lips to mine, pushing me against the stair railing so not one inch of our bodies weren't touching.

"Hey!" A voice called out.

Eli and I pulled apart, looking towards the voice.

"Get to class! We don't need students skipping to make out!" The face was a deep red. Eyes full of annoyance, and anger.

Just one thing I couldn't tell...

"Sorry sir." Eli said, taking a step back from me.

"I'm a woman!"

That.

"Really?!" Eli gasped. "Oh, I mean-" I burst out laughing.

"Get to class!" She snapped.

"Yes, si-ma'am!" Eli saluted the woman, I just laughed harder. He then grabbed my hand and towed me away from the steps.

"Jane, shut up! We don't need Mark to hear you." Eli whisper yelled.

I instantly stopped. "We're passing the cooking room?!"

"We have to."

"He'll notice me!" I yelled. Eli jumped, then clamped a hand over my mouth.

"JJ, listen to me. I wouldn't let anything happen to you. Here." He pulled off his black jacket I just realised he was wearing, then handed it to me.

"Thanks." I pulled it over my arms.

Eli smiled and zipped it up, then put the hood over my head. "Perfect." Then kissed my lips.

Damn, this boy's kisses are addicting! I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he smiled into the kiss. "JJ..." He said.

I pulled back, blushing. "Sorry...Uh, I'll walk first, the you follow after?"

He chuckled. "Okay, babe."

I took a deep breath and prayed Mark wouldn't look towards the door. As I was in the middle of the doorway, I heard, "Jane?!" It was Mark's voice.

Just my luck... "Shit." I muttered, but kept walking.

"And Eli." I heard Tyler laugh.

Damn you, Tyler...Damn you...

"Run!" Eli laughed, sprinting ahead of me.

"Jane!" Mark's voice called again. I stopped dead in my tracks. He smiled, then walked started to walk over to me.

"Jane! Run!" Eli yelled.