Part 14

Okay. I got yelled at to update ASAP...TORIE!!! Damn, that girl can read fast. ANYWAY! Like I said I would, I am! Here you go! Part 14!

*******************************************************************************

"Jane! Come on!" Cara said as we were running up the steps of the school.

I don't know why we were running. But I've learned not to question Cara.

"My pants are too tight!" I laughed.

"You and your purple skinny jeans!" She laughed with me.

"I love these jeans!" I patted my jeans and admired the Asking Alexandria T-shirt I stole from Eli. He didn't mind. His exact words were "It looks better on you anyway." Yeah, I have a kickass boyfriend.

As we ran into the school, everyone was gathering around some sign. I spotted a certain green haired hottie in the crowd. "Eli!" I screamed, and jumped on his back.

"Hey, JJ." He laughed, and wrapped his arms under my legs, supporting me. I leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

"Jane! Look!" Cara screamed.

I tore my eyes away from Eli and looked forward. I saw a huge pink sign for Prom. Under it was a smaller sign that read: Jane Charity. Will you go to prom with me? -Eli

I stared at the sign with wide eyes., and a smile plastered to my face.

"Suprise." He said.

"Hell to the fudging yes! I'll go to prom with you!" I jumped off his back, and pulled him into a hug.

"Love you." He whispered.

"Love you too."

"Hey, Eli. Give some advice to Ryan. I want to be asked to prom like that." Cara said, patting Eli on the back.

"Sure thing, Cara." He laughed.

"Jane?" Tyler's voice said from behind me.

"Yeah?" I turned around.

"A minute?"

"Sure," I turned to Eli and kissed his cheek. "be right back."

"I'll be here and waiting." I smiled at him, and walked over to my best friend.

"I just thought you would...wait a while before you...you know." Tyler said.

"I was ready, and in love with Eli."

"I know. And I understand that now. I just wanted to apologize."

"You're forgiven." I smiled at him.

Ring!

"See you at lunch!" Tyler said, running to class.

A pair of arms went around my waist, then a chin settled on my shoulder.

"Walk you to class?" Eli whispered.

"Of course." I laughed.

~:~:~

Ring!

"Okay, so the last of the reading tonight. Test tomorrow. See you guys then. Have a good day!" The teacher said as the bell rang for lunch.

"I hate reading." I grumbled.

"Cheer up. Hey, I hear you're going to prom with an awesome guy..." Eli chuckled.

"Yeah, I am. He's pretty hot too." I smiled.

"Probably not as good looking as me."

"Better looking." I winked.