Part 24

Hey there! FIRST UPLOAD OF JUNE my favorite month!  I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I worked hard writing it all week, and finally finished today! Have fun reading! Enjoy Part 24!!

*************************************************************************************************

"Here's your order." Our server, Candy, said while putting our breakfasts in front of us.

"Thanks." I smiled at her as she set down my pancakes and bacon. She smiled back at me.

"She was so hot!" Blake said after Candy walked away.

"Keep it in your pants, Blake." Eli chuckled next to me.

Everyone started to laugh as Blake glared at Eli.

My chair was suddenly being dragged closer to Eli. My eyes made their way up the arm, and I then came face to face with my finace's smiling face.

"What are you smiling at?" I giggled.

"How cute your face is." He leaned in and kissed me.

I pulled away after a couple seconds, and smiled at him.

"No more PDA's you two. This is a family resturant." Blake said, wagging his fork at us.

"So, no kissing?" Cara asked before she kissed Ryan.

"No PDA's!" Blake growled.

I smiled and made eye contact with everyone at the table except Blake. I then nodded, and grabbed Eli's face in my hands, and brought my lips to his.

I could tell everyone else was doing the same by the clattering of Blake's silverwear.

Eli ran his tounge over my bottom lip, opening my mouth, I quietly moaned, running my hands through his black hair. He grabbed my waist, pulling me onto his lap. I could feel his 'buddie' on my thigh. I smiled into the kiss.

"Woah there you two. You guys didn't need to get that carried away." Cara giggled.

I pulled away from Eli, and his my face in the crook of his neck.

"You guys are so perfect for eachother!" Same gushed.

My blush deepend, as I brought myself closer to Eli.

"I think so too." He said, rubbing my back soothingly.

"I dont know...She might look better with me." A voice chuckled behind Eli and I.

I smiled into Eli's neck, knowing who the deep voice belonged to instantly. "Get over yourself." I giggled.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. Even though saw you yesterday." Tyler chuckled.

"Same here!" I got off Eli's lap, and ran to hug my best friend.

"Don't go stealing my fiance', Tyler. She's mine." Eli chuckled.

"No worries, Eli."

I pulled away from Tyler, smiling at him.

"Tyler! What's up man?" Blake fist pumped Tyler.

"Out with some friends. I saw you guys over here, so I just had to say hi." He chuckled, putting an arm around my shoulders.

I looked over at the jocks he obviously came with. They were all looking at me. Lust in their eyes.

"Tyler!" One with called. He had brown eyes, brown hair, was wearing a plaid blue shirt with a white wife beater under it, and darm blue jeans.

"Yeah?" He called back.