Hold Me And Never Let Go- Chapter 13

*****3 years later***********

Abbys Pov-

Trey and I have both graduated from high school. We have the strongest relationship now, that you'll ever see. We were about to leave to go on a date, to walk down on the peer. For some reason i love it there. I changed into a pair of skinny jeans, and a purple Aeropostale tanktop. I curled my hair and slid on flipflops before makeing my way downstairs. I saw Trey sitting on the couch, my mouth dropped when i saw him. He chucled and walked to me and kissed my lips. I giggled. We walked out of our apartment hand-in-hand.

Before we went to the peer we went to out to eat. We went to pizza hut. Trey and I split a pizza.

"Abby, You look breathtaking."

"So do you, Trey."

He smiled at me as we continued to eat. We finished off the pizza and drove to the peer. He fidgeted with his pocket almost like checking if something was in there. I got confused but didn't say anything to him. The song "Marry you-Bruno Mars" Started playing on the radio. Trey and I both sang along, well we weren't singing more like shouting.

We reached the peer and hopped out of the car. I went around the car to meet Trey, i didn't see him so I just stood there thinking he was going to get me. Out of know where Trey hugged me from behind i held his hands and smiled. He peked my lips and then screamed "Race you to the peer!" Without blinking i charged towards the end of the peer. Once i got there Trey was already there. He grabbedme too stop me, i was heavily breathing and he hugged me. I looked out at the sky to see that it was about to sunset. I saw Trey giggle and i looked at him confused, he pushed me in to the lake, I gave him a growl once I came up from the water. He gave me a hand to help me up, But i pulled him in. We we're both in the water together. We got out of the water and I relized my makeup is probab;y all smeared under my eyes, but that didn't matter, it was only Trey. We sat on the edge of the peer letting our feet dangle, He got up and helped me up with him. I looked around trying to see if anyone was there yet to my suprise no one was. When i turned back around my mouth dropped.

Trey was on one knee holding the most breathtaking ring i have ever seen. He started talking as i started crying. "Abby, When we are a part i look at my hand and get sad because the spaces inbetween my fingers, anre where yours fit perfectly. The past four years spent with you, have been my greatest, you're beautiful, and i'm lucky too have you, Abby, will you be my everything my wife? Will you marry me?" I gasped in excitment while nodding, I was gonna be Treys wife.

---

Hey guys sorry for the waitt! I've been busy, byt keep waiting for the nest chapter! which wulljust be treys Pov since this was inly abbys, Thanks for reading!