Hold Me And Never Let Go:Chapter 7

---Abbys POV---

I woke up in the warm embrace of Trey. I smiled and looked at him in a peaceful sleep. He smiled but kept his eyes shut.

I got out of bed with out waking Trey. I hopped in the shower. When i got out i relized i had no clean clothes.

I put on my clothes from last night and went back to Treys bedroom.

"Trey! Wake up!" I shook him and he finally budged. He felt my face.

"Wheres the snooze button?!" I leaned over and kissed his lips.

"Found it." He said with a chuckle. I rolled over him and went back to being in his warm embrace.

"So Trey, I think that yah know, last night was the best!" I said with enthusiassum.

"Well maybe, it could happen every night?" He questioned knowing i would say yes.

"Hmm...ABSOLUTLEY!" I screamed and he rolled over.

"Jeesh no need to shout." He laughed.

He opened his eyes and looked straight into mine, he leaned in and merged our lips together.

I pulled away and leaned my forehead on his. "I love you."

"I love you too." He went back to a peaceful rest while playing with my hair.

 ---Nicks POV---

Allie sat there confused at what Abbys reaction would be.

"Wanna like watch a movie or something?"  I broke the silence and she nodded. She got up and picked one out. She put it  in the DVD player and pressed play.

**

We didn't watch most of the movie. All we basically did for 95% of the time was have our lips meet again and again.

All of the sudden Allie snapped back into a stiff posture. I looked at here confused,

"Holy shit. Allie, what did you just do." She mumbled to her self but i could hear. She got up off the couch and headed for the door, i followed her.

"Babe, where are you going?" I grabbed her wrist hoping she wouldn't leave.