Hold Me And Never Let Go:Chapter 4

----Treys POV---

As I walked home all i could think about was Abby. I didn't care that it was pouring, I liked thinking of her.

In the fog of the pouring rain, I saw an outline of a person. Not just a person. Abby.

She was sitting on the cement with her knees to her face. She almost looked like she was crying.

I walked over to wear she was. She was crying. I sat down next to her.

"Abby, Whats wrong?"

"N-nick ch-cheated on m-m-me." She said during the rapid tears flowing.

"What?! He couldn't have!"

She nodded. I felt her skin and felt that she her body was freezing cold. I grabbed my bag from my back, and took out a sweatshirt and gave it to her.

"Thanks, Trey."

"No problem." I looked the other way trying to hide my smile. I hopped up off the ground and grabbed her hand to help her up.

As soon as she got up, I hugged her. There was nothing else I wanted to do at that moment.

We walked home together. I new that she only lived with her brother because her parents died in a car wreck when she was younger.

"Hey..Um..Do you wanna come over?"

She gave me a smile letting me know that she would be glad to."Of course."

We walked back to my house in silence.

--Abbys POV--

After having a terrific night at Trey's he walked me home. Once i got home i gave him a big hug. All i could think about was me and him.

Once i got inside, I threw my soggy wet clothes on the floor. Trey was so nice, he let me borrow some of his clothes, while i was there. Man did they smell good!

After i ate, i went to Nick's house.

I knocked on the door furiously.

He opened it, "Abby,i'm so sorry."

"Yeah, um i acuattly came her to tell you that.. uh...were done."

He frowned."Ab-"

He was cut off by a girls voice. I was not suprised to see Tabby.

"Bye nick." I ran back to my house.

----Nicks POV-----

Finally! I acted sad so she wouldn't be more hurt. But seriously, Tabby, was way prettier!

"Guess what? Me and Abby are done!" I said with a smile. She smiled back.

She forcefully smacked her lips to mine. I pulled her close and i wanted this to last forever!

"I  love you." She said against my lips.

"I love you too."

I finally had a girlfriend! Well i had Abby before but we never kissed, and well that makes me think she isnt my girlfriend.

----Allies POV----

I woke up to the buzzing of my phone. There was a text from Abby.

Abby: Nick cheated on me. I dumbed him. And i think i like that Trey kid..

Me: I knew it! I've always hated him. And you and Trey would make a cute couple.

Abby:Thanks Allie. Im going to Treys right now. Text ya later.

Damn, i hated Nick. Hes just an ass. He broke my bestfriends heart. I need to plan somerevenge on this kid.

I know just what to do..

---Treys POV---

I awoke from my light sleep to a knock on my door. I got up to answer it. I was happy to see Abby standing in my door way.

"Hi Abby, hows everythin-"

I was cut off. Next thing i knew Abbys lips were up against mine. I started kissing back, and i never wanted this to go away.

------------------------

So this chapter i dedicated to my dear friend Sydney<3 YES SHES READING THIS. And i will right more soon.!-Megan