Hold Me And Never Let Go:Chapter 6

---Abbys POV---

Me and Trey spent hours with eachother swimming in the ocean. I wish it could last forever.

"Wanna get out and watch the sunset?" he said without breaking our stare.

"Only if i get to be with you." He smiled and we got out of the water.

I took out my aeropostale sweatpants and sweatshirt and changed into them while Trey got everything ready. I put my hair in a messy bun and jumped out of the car. I skipped over to Trey with a smile.

I hopped on Treys back.

"I wanna live this moment, me and you forever. I love you Trey."

He slid me off his back, and turned around and kissed me.

"Abby, i don't care where we are. I just wanna be with you. I love you too."

He kissed me again, as we layed down to watch the sun disapear in the night sky.

After the sun was completely gona he carried me princess style and we layed in the back of his truck under the stars.

---Treys POV---

This girl, made me go crazy. I loved her with all my heart. No one could change that. We layed under the stars, and just talked. After awhile Abby started to doze off. I wrapped my arms around her and cuddled with her. This is what i have been dreaming about for two years now. Abby, in my arms. It wasn't what seamed to be reality. She was all I had.

"Goodnight baby. I love you."

"I love you too." I could tell she was half asleep because she was mumbling. It started to rain so i carried her into the car and drove to my house. I carried her up to my bedroom and layed her on my bed peacefully. I changed in to pajamas and layed next to her. Once again i wrapped my arms around her.

She looked so cute when she slept. I soon fell asleep.

---Nicks POV---

I can't believe it! I acuattly thought Allie liked me? Psh, i'm so foolish.

I lay awake that night with Allie on my mind. I can't believe that i'm acuattly faling for her.

Now that i think about it, Tabby just wasn't my type. Abby? She was. But Allie? She deffintly was. She stood up for her bestfriend and took revenge on me for her. I like it.

I picked up my phone and sent Allie a text.

Me: Hey, this mite sound a lil wiered but i cant get u off my mind.

I fell asleep thinking she wouldn't reply. I soon awoke to the vibrating off my phone.

Allie: Ya its wierd. i cant stop thinking bout u either.

I smiled. And replied fast.

Me: Um.. Wanna cum over?

Allie: I guess so. just we're not gonna hve sex or nething..

Me: Ya ik.

I fell asleep for about 10 minutes then awoke to my doorbell ringing.

I hopped outta bed knowing it was Allie.

I opened the door and saw her standing there.

"Hi allie" I smirked at her as she walked in.

"Hey."

We sat in silence for awhile.

"Come here." Allie signaled me too move closer so I did.

She leaned in and gently kissed my lips I knew this was real because it felt different than before. I started kissing her back while she opened her mouth letting our tongues be together. I pulled away first.

"Allie, uh.. I've shanged just to let you know. I may have cheated on Abby, but i wish i didn't"

"I believe you."

I smiled and she smiled back.

I asked her a question that I rarely asked anyone.

"Allison? Will you be my girlfriend?

---Allies POV---

He called me Allison! No one called me that.

"Yes, i will be your girlfriend Nickolas."

We laughed together and then i remebered about Abby..What was I gonna tell her?

"Crap, how am I gonna explain to Abby i'm dating you?!"

"Oh shit." We both got a little worried.

"Everything will be okay Allison." He leaned in and kissed my lips.

---------------------------

Sorry for the short chapters guys!  I'll try and start making them longer! Vote,Comment,And fan pleasee!-Megan<3