Hold Me And Never Let Go Chapter 8

Hey Guys Sorry about the wait. I know its been awhile fforgive mee! haha.

Well here we goo! This chapter is gonna be suprising:O PREPAREEE<3

---Treys POV---

I watched as the sunrised, i don't think i've ever been awake early enough to see the sunrise. But damn it was gorgous!

Abby was still in a quite sleep. I looked at her and just smiled, How could i possibly be so lucky to have Abby? Seemed unreal to me.

I layed there holding Abby for awhile. It seemed like almost three hours before she woke up.

"Good Morning, Gorgous." She smiled at me.

"So Trey! What are we doing today?" She let out her cute little giggle that always made me smile.

"Uh, i don't know. Movie, Beach, and Dinner?"

"Sounds like a plan to me!" She pecked my lips and got up. She went in the bathroom to get ready, while I went to see what Movie we could possibly see.

We decided on some chick flick.

After I came out from showering, Abby was sitting on the floor knees to her head crying. I sat next to her.

"Babe, whats wrong?" I had a hint of concern in my voice.

"A-Allie d-dated N-Nick."

"Oh.." What the hell was the big deal about that?

---Abbys POV---

Trey spoke in the voice that made him sound like he didn't care. I got up and ran for the door holding my face.

I ran to the only one i know i could turn too, My brother. 

He wasn't home. Great. 

Instead of talking it threw with anyone i just sat and cried. I felt betrayed. By Allie, and the one i love.

After moping around for the whole day I decided to go on a walk. I walked past many buildings and rolled my eyes at the first house I saw. Why? A big party.

I stood and stared at the house for awhile. After relizing who I was staring at a cold tear strolled its way down my face. Trey, kissing the new girl Becca.

Even though i ran, it doesn't mean, we aren't still dating. Trey caught a glimpse of me and pulled away from Becca.

"Abby, Wait!" He started running towards me and I went in the other direction, I wiped away my tears as I ran.

Unfortunatly he caught up to me.

"Abby, I can explain."

"Explain what? Not caring that I  was betrayed by my bestfriend? Kissing another girl?"

"Abby, Please!"

I stopped and stood in front of him.

"Trey, theres nothing left to say. I don't want a boyfriend who is gonna, cheat on me because I ran off. I don't want someon-"

I was cut off and felt Treys lips pressed against mine. I pulled away, not wanting too.

"Goodbye, Trey." I cried the rest of the way home. Even though I still had a good week until spring break was over. I'm not looking forward to school. At All.

------------------------------

Hey Guys! Emotional right? I bet a lot of you were shocked at what Trey did. EVEN I WASS!

Vote! Comment! Fan!

-Megann!