Hold Me And Never Let Go:Chapter 5

---Abbys POV---

Treys lips were soft and warm. It was like heaven. He pulled away first and smiled.

"Abby?"

"Yeah?" I said with a chuckle.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He smiled while he said it.

"Of course!"

We hugged for who knows how long.

"Trey?"

"Yeah."

"Promise me one thing."

"What?"'

"Never let me go."

He leaned in and softly kissed my lips. Was it possible that i was already in love with Trey?

---Nicks POV---

I drove by Treys house and saw something that made me wish i had. Abby was kissing Trey. Was i not good enough to have Abby kiss me?

"Whats wrong babe?" Tabby said while pecking my lips.

"Oh..Uh..Nothing, Yeah Nothing."

I kissed her just to reasure her.

I dropped Tabby off at her house.

When i got home i plopped on the couch. I heard a knock on my door, Who could possibly be at my door? I got up and saw Allie. She looked fuck!ng sexy!

----Allies POV---

My plan? To have $ex with Nick and Tabby to come and see.

Yeah, i know evil. And Tabby was a scum anyways. Once Nick opened the door, i hopped up on him and grapped hiis hair and kissed him hungrily. If i could i would puke then and there. But i needed revenge. I woke up the next morning with Nick bare naked next to me. I relized i was bare too. I gave him a kiss, got up and dresssed and left.

 That was so gross. I can't believe i did that. I guess that was a nice practice run? Since tabby wasn't there i planned on doing the same tonight but come over when Tabby was in the shower.

I can't think about it without gagging.

---Nicks Pov---

Dang. Allie. I think i love her now. Last night was fantastic! I can't think about it without wanting to do it again!

Tabby woke me up out of the trance. Oh yeah. Tabby, i forgot she was my girlfriend i texted Allie.

Me: Last  night was fun :*

Allie: Ik i'm comin over again tnight :*

Me: K babe :* See u soon

I got turned on by just texting her! I'm gonna do her hard tonight.

---Abbys POV---

Trey. Trey. Trey.

God I love him! Today we are going on our first date. Trey was rich. He said he's taking me too his private beach.

After i showered and scrunched my hair. I put on my flouresent pink bikini.

I put on a little waterproof eyeliner and mascara and was ready to go.

I waited in my room until i heard a knock on the door. I smilied knowing it was Trey.

I opened the door and gave him a warm big hug.

"Hey babe."

"Hi, i missed you."

"I missed you more!"

Trey always says how he misses and loves me more.

"Not possible." I hopped up on my tip-toes and pecked his lips.

"Lets go." He took my hand and led me too his car.

--Treys POV--

Once we got to the beach, Abby took off her clothes leaving her in her pink bikini.

"Damn, you look hot!"

She smirked.

I took off my shirt.

"Not too bad yourself."

I pulled her as close to me as possible. I kissed her hungirly. I licked her bottom lip, and she opened her mouth as our tongues entertwined. I wanted this forever.  She pulled away first and held both my hands and stared into my eyes without speaking.

"I love you, Trey."

"I love you too, Abby."

Being able to hear her say those three words meant the world.

We walked to the water holding hands and looking into to eachothers eyes. Once we reached the water we ran together until she couldn't touch and only i could. I held her up above the water with her legs rapped around me.  I looked in too her eyes, i leaned up and kissed her lips without caring about the rest of the world. It was me and her against the world.

---Allies POV---

I got ready to go over to Nicks, i new tabby was there so i texted him.

Me: Is Tabby in the shower?

Nick: Ya come over NOW :*

I got in the car and went to Nicks house. I looked at my self in the mirror discusted.

I knocked on his door when he opened it he kissed my lips hungrily.

We ran threw many doors and hopped on his bed. He pulled my shirt off leaving me in my bra. I pulled off his shirt and felt his abs not breaking the kiss. I was discusted with my self. As soon as he unbuttoned my pants Tabby walked in.

"Nick?!"

"Oh..Hi..Tabby."

I was kissing Nicks neck while he had a conversation with Tabby. I didn't listen i just focused on my revenge. I stripped off my pants even though Tabby was still there, she left and Nick told me i could be his now. I got up off the bed and said,

"Just to let you know, that was pretty good revenge."

He looked at me with furry, i just laughed and said "Bye!"

When i got home i can't believe what happened. I couldn't stop thinking about Nick.