Chapter 5: Whose voice is that?

"Excuse me? Miss?" I opened my eyes to see a beautiful lady with blue eyes in front of me. Wow, am I in heaven?

"Sorry to wake you up but we have reached Dublin Airport," she smiled and her dimples became visible.

Oh, it's the stewardess. Gosh, I can barely open my eyes. I can feel my eyes were puffy because of all the crying just now. Way to go, Cece. You will definitely leave a good impression on your guardians.

I returned back the smile and walk out of the airplane with the rest. As soon as I had dealt with my passport and luggage, I walk out of the arrival hall. My eyes scanned around to find for my guardians. Mr Keys and another teacher that followed us for the exchanging programme, Mrs Ham, were briefing us before we go. They informed us that our guardians would hold up some sort of a little banner with our name on it. We will be living in the same town with the teachers but they would not tell us where. The teachers wants to look at how we behave and how we are doing in school here.

Some sort like a stalker, huh?

I realise that my other schoolmates had found their guardians except me. I began to panic. Yes, my neuroticism is really high. I get stress and panic easily.

What if I were left alone here?

"Cece, your guardians are right there waiting for you" Mr Keys tapped on my shoulder. "Whoa! You startled me!" I flinched. "Alright, I am sorry. You better go now because Mrs Ham and I need to go," he explained calmly. I looked over to where my guardians were and saw their gleaming faces. No wonder I could not find my name. They were holding my name upside down. They must be really zestful.

I hope I won't get awkward like I always do.

"Hello! Welcome to Ireland!" they welcomed me in unison. "I am David and this is Christina," he introduced with his thick irish accent. I smiled widely. "Well, hello. I am Cecilia and you can call me Cece for short." David's irish accent reminds me so much of Niall.

Ah, how I wish I would have bumped into him here or somewhere.

I let out a sigh. "You alright?" Christina ask with full of concern. "Of course. I am really grateful to have you and David as my guardian." David and Christina seems to be pleased with my reply.

I am now in the car on my way to Mullingar. Just by the name of the place made me euphoric. I was told that it will take approximately one hour to reach there. During the journey, we get to know each other well.

David and Christina once had a daughter who has now passed away due to an accident when she was returning home from school. If she was still here, she would be a year younger than me. "You would have a company if she is still alive," David said sadly. I looked down, lost for words. They are such a nice couple but had lost their one and only daughter. It must be really hard for them. I would have grieve for as long as I am alive if I were to be in their shoes. Maybe, this is one of the reason why they treated me amiably.

"If it is ok with you, can we treat you like our own daughter? You can treat us like your parents if you want to," they asked, a bit of hesitation. "That would be lovely," I answered truthfully, giving an approving smile. They seemed relieved with my reply.

We soon arrived. They invited me in and show me around the two-storey house. It is an alluring house that has fireplace by the side, small yard at the back, television, dining table and a kitchen. Everything is complete. It feels very homely.

"This is your room. It was once our daughter's but it is now yours," they smiled.

"Are you sure I can stay in this room? I mean-"

"Of course, sweetie" Christine cuts me off.

The room is more than I expected it to be. It is so adorable. There's a quote "Never give up" put up on the wall with creative font and fairy lights decorated by the side of the bed. On the bed, a teddy bear was placed with a comfy duvet. The window is facing another house's window, which is closed by a curtain. And what I like most is that there is a guitar at the corner of the room. Mum would not let me keep my guitar in the room as she said it is a waste of space. So, my guitar was kept sadly in the storeroom after every time I use.

"Treat this like your own house, your own room. Make yourself at home." I hugged them instantly as soon as David finished his sentence. They were taken aback at first but returned the hug cheerfully. "Thank you. Thank you so much." I felt touched by their hospitality and the way they treated me. I have never gotten this kind treatment from strangers before, never.

I had a great hot shower after a long lethargic day. I look through my Twitter and feel thankful that there's a Wifi excess here. The first thing I go to in Twitter is Niall Horan's profile. I read through his tweets and saw the latest one.

'So now! Time off ! Friends and family time! chilling out ! And just spending the time I missed out on with them now!

Just friends n family'

Wow, he really pressured on the 'Just friends and family'. Wait, time off? Friends and family? He is in Ireland! But not sure if he is in Mullingar. If he is in Mullingar, he could be anywhere. I doubt he is near my area. I read his other tweets. I have only replied to Niall a few times and I stopped after that knowing I will never get noticed.

I put my phone away as I let out a heavy sigh. I got up on my feet to pick up the guitar. I tuned the guitar with an application in my phone and played a few chords. I have learnt guitar for two years now from the videos in Youtube. And for the past two years, I could only play the basic chords and struggle on the ones that needs tabbing. I could not play chords that needs a finger on more than two strings and shifting from one fret to another. Pathetic, I know.

Getting bored with the basic chords, I tried playing the F major.

Drannnggg

Yuck, does not sound nice at all. I grumbled annoyingly. I keep on playing the same major again and again aggressively until..

"Hey, need some help there?"

Huh? Am I hearing things or is there someone talking to me?

I looked around in my room but there was no one. So, I continued playing with full of annoyance.

"Whoa, relax. I'm right here."

There is the voice again but it's clearer and louder now. It is coming from the window. Wait, what? Window?

I look up to the window and there I see the person who has been talking.

No. It could not be possible. This is not happening. It possibly cannot be,

Niall. James. Horan.

**

A/N: Hello! Wow, 100+ reads. Thank you very much. I've been waiting to write this chapter even before writing this story. Haha. Been daydreaming about this scenario. The part about the guitar is so me! Yup, it's true. Who would have expected Cece to meet Niall like that? Haha alright. Stay tune for the next chapter! Please vote, comment and recommend this story to others! I took my study time for this update. Hoped you liked it! Thank you!