Poor Unfortanate Soul: Part 2

🌑Demon Dipper POV🌑

OK, I am going to start this off by saying in the last chapter, renegade lied to you about what the amulet does.  (I know what he said to you because I have a lot of free time on my hands with regenerating so, yeah) So, I will tell you the real reason quickly before I spawn again. As renegade said, it can in fact be used to stop bill. But not by disinagrating him. He also left out one important piece of information. The amulet can be used to make the original dipper, but only if all of the pieces are put back together, and so far two peices have been placed. That is the main purpose of it, but it does have its advantages. If I remember correctly, when all of the pieces come together the impact of that alone should kill Bill. If somehow he survives, then the dipper that comes out will kill him. But, I get it if you don't believe me. I am a demon, so anything out of my mouth could be a lie. With that said, I wish you all farewell. I can see a small ways into the future, so I also wish you good luck. The last thing I wish to say...trust no one...not even your closest companions....and especially not Alcor.

💫Mabel's POV💫

I removed my foot from the goop that was inside, and that's when the madness began. An instant later, the whole room shook like there was an earth quake. Almost as soon as it started, it stopped. All was silent and I looked over to my family. They were still chained to the wall, but they had emotions of fear, shock, and surprise painted on their faces. Looking back at bill, he was now glowing a bright crimson red. His expression did not match this though, as it looked like he was terrified. He was staring right at where my foot had just been, where glass shards were mixed into the goop of whatever was in the rift. Right when it looked as though he was about to say something, I was catapulted across the room. I smashed into the wall, and it felt as though I was inhaling fire with every breath. There was a strong wind that pinned me to the wall. Around the wind, I could hear faint voices screaming. Very alarmed, I turned my head to see a swirling vortex. It looked very similar to a tornado, with instead of wind it was made of thousands of stars. Infront of it was bill, who was getting even more angry by the second. Beside it was my family, who were pulling despretly at their chains. All my instincts wanted me to run and help them get their chains off. Sadly, I could do nothing but watch in horror on the wall. I turned my gaze back to Bill, who was backing up and frantically looking around the room. Being the coward he is, with the snap of his fingers a portal opened. I could barely see what was in it, and it was bills home dimension. The stars inside seemed to dim from the last time I was there, but I could barely concentrate with the winds whipping around me. As soon as Bill made a move to step into the portal, he was instantly pushed back out. He landed back first on the floor, and was staring into the portal with his jaw wide open. What stepped out of the portal made my jaw drop too. Standing in front of me was some sort of shadow, but it looked exactly like dipper. All around him was whisps of darkness, and his whole body was pitch black, including his eyes. In his hand he held a dagger about a foot and a half long. He stared at bill with anger, then disappeared. Soon he reappeared by my family, and was cutting there chains. When all of them were free, he stared at me with his eyes meeting mine. The darkness around him was being pulled into the space vortex. Before he disintegrated entirely, he gave me a small nod. After his form disintegrated to dust, I looked at where it was going. To my disbelief, the amulet was glowing pure white in the center of the vortex. The darkness of the shadow dipper surged toward it in a river of blackness. Once it reached it, the inky blackness disappeared in a bright flash of pure white. The amulet now seemed to pulse with energy, wanting more. Bill was still on the ground, now with his back towards me, staring at the tornado. My family was pinned against the wall like me, only I worried for them more. They were only about fifteen feet from the twister, while I was yards away. Then amist all of the chaos, the base of the rift burst in a pillar of light, engulfing the necklace. The light was enough to blind me and force me to look away. I pressed my eyes together tightly, waiting for the light to die down. I could barely hear the domed roof above shatter over the feirce winds. The small glass shards showered down on my skin creating small cuts. Then I could hear a very shrill scream cut through the ragging winds. Almost immediately after, a wave of power surged through the air, going strait through me. After the wave passed, there was an eerie silence that crossed the room. The light died down enough to let my eyes open. To my suprise, the rift had stopped releasing it's power. Also to my glee, all that was left of the place where bill lied on the floor was a scorch mark. I managed a weak smile, but that's when the burning started. At first it wasnt very painful, then it got worse. My skin burned and I whimpered in agony. Though as soon as it got to its worse point, it abruptly stopped. Breathing heavy breaths, I looked up to where I thought the amulet had been before it got involved in light. Sure enough, it was there. It floated in the air, blue sparkles surrounding it. Then it glowed white again, and started to form a humanoid shape. (if you've seen Steven universe it's like the gem regeneration only the gem is the amulet. I couldn't really find a way to describe it.) I took this time to look over at my family, only to hold back a sob. The only people who were there were Ford and pacifica. In the places where the others were supposed to be were scorch marks very similar to bills. Ford and Pacifica were slumped on the floor unconscious, with many blisters covering there arms and parts of their face. When I saw this, I couldn't keep back the tears. I knelt down on the floor, tears rolling down my cheeks. My hazel brown hair draped over my head, blocking my blurry vision from where the amulet was. That was a very big mistake. Seconds after I realized that I had taken my eyes of of my necklace, I felt a cold and unwelcoming shadow pass over me. Looking up at the figure that towered before me, I was terrified. It looked almost like it was covered in pixels. The creature was pure black with yellow underneath its exterior "skin". It was floating a good distance off of the ground, making me strain my head even more just to see its face. On its face it wore a shark toothed smile, with the things pure yellows eyes staring directly at me. On its forehead, there was a third eye that seemed to only serve as intimidation. It looked remarkably similar to bills eye, which scared me. It also had a small top had floating above his head, which scares me even more. Finally, it had small bat-like wings attached to its lower back. As it stared at me, started to speak. "I must thank you for releasing me Mabel. It's been a long time since I've been myself." it said in a distorted, demonic voice. The voice sounded male, or at least I think it would have if it was normal. All I did was stare back at him, to terrified to speek. I silently closed my eyes and tilted my head down. Either he read my body language or my mind, because he soon had one of his long, sharp fingers lifting my chin up to look at him. "Don't worry, I won't kill you or anyone else here-" he said gesturing to Ford and Pacifica's unconscious bodies that were now starting to stir. " In fact, I'm feeling kinda generous right now. Sleep tight, mabel..." With those words I fell unconscious.

When I woke up, I was in full attack mode. I jerked up at started to push the air rapidly. Soon getting control of myself, I noticed that I was on something rather squishy. Looking down, I saw that I was in a bed covered by a bright pink blanket. Now looking at myself, I was in my old floppy disk night gown, now big enough to fit me. Startled, I raised my head to scan the room I was currently in. Across from me was Pacifica on a bed similar to mine, only with blue sheets instead of pink. All of her burns and blisters had disappeared, and she was wearing a plain, neon purple night gown. She looked very peaceful sleeping in a comfortable bed. Shaking the thought from my head, I took a look at the rest of the room, only to see it was the attic in the shack. The shack. No, it's impossible! The shack was burned down and crushed by bills minions, it can't be here! Quickly, I shoved the covers off of me and sprinted towards the door as quietly as I could, not wanting to wake Pacifica. I rushed down the stairs, seeing the shack in the same shape as it looked when it got destroyed. In the living room, I could hear loud snoring. I rushed into the room to see ford splayed across the floor, with his blisters and burns gone as well. Kneeling beside him, I shook him violently. "Ford! Ford, wake up!" I yelled into his ear. His eyes shot open and his fists went flying in the air. I shot myself backwards to avoid being punched. When he settled down, he seemed to finally process where he was. "mabel...why are we in the shack..." he said looking at me skeptically as if I was going to disappear. "I don't know! I just woke up, and I was really hoping you knew...don't you?!" I screamed at him. Ignoring my question, he just got up and power walked to the front door. When he walked outside, he abruptly stopped. After I squeezed passed him, I gasped. Everything was back to normal. There were no fires. No screams. No chaos. All that you could hear were the buzzing of bugs and the swaying of the pinetrees. Cautiously, I stepped further outside. Above my head birds flew past, chirping happily. All was right in the world.

3rd person POV

As Mabel stood out in the clearing, her gruncle stood on the steps in astonishment. Pacifica had now joined the party, and was staring wide eyed out of the open attic window. Everyone was engulfed in wave of security and bliss. Especially mabel, as she didn't notice a shadow that circled her. The shadow smiled approvingly, and then flew off. Everything seemed perfect to the pines, or at least for now.

Well, that's it! Hope you liked my sequel, sorry this took so long to publish. I have been really busy, but i try my best to update. Also, I am going to make this a trilogy if the cliffhanger wasn't obvious. Anywho,  really hoped you enjoyed! ~BluePinetree

PS: WHY DID ALEX LEAVE US AT A SORT OF CLIFF HANGER AGAIN!?!? (I'm talking about the new episode)