Plans

👑Bills POV👑

Finally, I feel like I haven't had anything written about me in forever! Well it feels that way, even though it's only been...how many chapters? Whatever. What I was going to say before I got rudely interupted *cough* author *cough* , is that I think I've finally got pinetree to do what I say. All I had to do is put a confiding spell on him, and he would be forced to do whatever I say. I would just call on one of my other demon slaves, but the only ones I had turned against me. Though I must say that I could have easily taken care of them, I just happenend to have a...demonly h-head cold that day. Yeah, that's it. I was sitting on my glittering throne, looking over the dead and desolate town of gravity falls, when one of my djinni came through the door at a brisk pace. Walking towards me, he looked very nervous. This particular djinni had been on night patrol last night, but no reports were made back of anything strange. So what was he so nervous about. I usually don't harm any of my soldiers, only if they did something out of place. Then I would consume their essence. It may sound gruesome, but they are quite tasty. Kneeling down on the glowing golden carpet, he began to speak. "my lord, I am dearly sorry for disturbing you, but I have very important information from my patrol." "Then why didn't you tell me during your report?" I asked quite amused. The djinni had beads of sweat flowing down his purple face now. He had obviously never confronted me face to face before. "I-I...well, I d-didnt have the in-information last night s-sir." he managed to speak through his quivering lips. "well, are you ever going to actually tell me this information or not." I said quite annoyed at the djinni. I had no time for this! Well that's a lie. I have all the time in the world, but I could be doing something entertaining. "Yes, right now lord. As I was on night patrol the other night, I felt other demons nearby. Knowing that it was no other djinni, I decided to see if it was a threat." he stopped to take a breath and swallow the rest of his fear building up inside him. "When I found the source, it was four of your previous servants. They seemed to be looking for something, so i did not attack right away. Then suddenly they disappeared, no where to be found. About 5 hours later, they returned. But one of them had a strange amulet wrapped around his neck. Wanting to attack at that moment, I did so. The only problem was, they teleported away so I couldn't do a single thing."
When he finally finished, he was well out of breath. I started to panic at the last few sentences, but I did not show that to the djinni, how embarrassing would that be? "thank you. You are dismissed" I said quickly. The djinni was all to eager to get out of my presence. On the way out, he almost tripped on the sparkling rug. As soon as the gigantic doors closed, I instantly teleported to pinetrees new room. When I got there, he was sitting on the ceiling playing with blue fire that was in his hands. At first, he seemed oblivious to my presence. When he finally saw me, I could see the eagerness in his eyes. He knew I was going to send him on a mission, and he was right;I was. He teleported infront of me, extinguating his flames. "yes..." he said with a devilish grin on his face. That's the pinetree I want to see! "I need you to find the pines's hideout, and figure out who had the amulet and where it is now. Preferably without being noticed, you think you can do that?" I knew he could, I just wanted to see the hunger in his eyes, a hunger for action and killing. I absolutely love it. When I saw that hunger, I smiled to. "you bet I can." was all he said before he teleported out of sight.   I knew he wouldn't fail me. Now I need to find that demon traitor and take care of him once and for all. But how...

💫Mabel's POV💫

I don't see how everyone is so comfortable with trusting demons! Why would anyone even think about trusting a demon, especially ones that we just met! All of those questions were racing through my mind at the moment, while I was lying in my bed unable to sleep. Thousands of more questions like these filled my head until I could barley keep my eyes open. Finally I fell asleep and I deeply regret it. In my dream, I was standing in a exact replica of the attic in the shack. Everything was dark, except for the moonlight coming through the window. Confused, I started looking around the best I could in the darkness. At my old bed nothing had changed from the day that I left. Then I looked over at dippers bed. Almost bursting into tears, I slowly went over to the bed. Laying on it was the mangled corpse of dipper. Taking a closer look I couldn't hold back the sobs. All over his body were bloody bruises, along with gashes that were deep enough to reach bone. Kneeling down, I started full out sobbing. There was no way to hold back the tears now. Looking at dipper again, I saw that something turned his head so it was staring strait at me. Jumping back in horror, I closed my eyes in fear. When I opened them, dipper was almost touching my face. He had a stench emanating from his body that showed he had been dead for a while. Then right in front of me, his skin started getting wrinkled like a Egyptian mummies. His eyeballs fell out while this was happening, and rolled under my old bed. All that was left of his eyes were empty sockets that looked like black holes that would suck me in at any moment. Everything then stopped, and my brother was right in front of me, mummified and somewhat alive, staring me straight in the face. I was to terrified to blink, but eventually I had to. When I did nothing happend. Staying there for about a minute, I didn't get any less terrified. Suddenly he jumped at my face, making a sound I can't even describe in words. It was so inhuman. Everthing was dark again, pitch black with no source of light. Then a pulsing blue light appeared a few feet away from where I was. When it stopped, in its place was my pinetree amulet. Then it started beeping and turning red insic with the noise. Realizing what it was, I tried to run out of the way. "oh shit" I said as I tried running away, with no avail. Whispering to myself, I said "why is my necklace a bomb now!" then it all stopped. I woke up breathing heavily and sweat was dripping down my body. Trying to calm myself down, I kept telling myself that it was just a dream. More like a nightmare...   a voice said in my head. Something is definitely not right here, not at all.