Heartbroken

💫Mabel's POV💫

   I can't believe dipper would do this. First he almost kills all of us, then he does something to renegade? What the heck did Bill do to him! This isn't my brother! I wanted him back so badly but not like this! Oh, what am I going to do. I don't even know what to feel right now. In one hand I'm happy to know that dipper isn't dead and there might still be a chance to save him. On the other hand I want dipper dead. He almost killed us why should I forgive him? The only thing I can do is return the favor. But he's my brother, and I don't want him dead...ugh! This is all just so confusing! I don't know what to do or what to think. I wish that this was all just a big nightmare and I could wake up any second now. Oh, wait, that's right, I'm unconscious. If I'm unconscious though, how am I able to think like this? It's almost like my thoughts are being written down, but that's impossible so it's definitely not that. There could be more explanations, and I was bound to think of one, when suddenly I started to wake up. As I felt consciousness tugging at me, I could feel firm but gentle hands gripping my shoulders, trying to shake me awake. At first I thought it was Ford and he just woke up before me. But what I saw when I opened my eyes left me in utter shock.

🔮Pacifica's POV🔮

I can't even begin to process what just happened right now. The last thing I remember is fighting demon dipper. Then suddenly everything went black and my memory stopped. All around me was a inky blackness that seemed infinite. I knew that I had been knocked unconscious as this scene was very familiar. Then I heard something that was really out of place; a small child's laughter. As I tried to locate the source, I recognized the laughter. It was my laugh when I was 12. But not my jealousy or bratty laugh, it was my genuine laugh. I guess I didn't recognize it at first because I rarely ever heard it. When I was generally close to the joyfull laughter, I suddenly got blinded by a flash of light. After it dimmed, I opened my eyes. My surroundings were all familiar. I was at the gravity falls park, and that's when I realized I was in a memory...

  "Cmon Pacifica! Don't be a scardy cat!" mabel yelled at me when I refused to go on the twister ride. "I'm not being a scardy cat mabel. I just...don't see how this could ever be safe that's all." I say crossing my arms and looking away. "well...I would be willing to go on that ride with you..." said an unsure voice. I open my eyes and turn around to see dipper rubbing the back of his neck and looking every where but at me. Then mabel noticed and put on her so called "scepticals." After me and dipper went on the ride I really wanted to go again. But what I got to do instead was even better. After the ride me and dipper hung out all day. He even won a prize for me! He is so sweet! But he can be a real dork sometimes. All though, that might be one of the best qualities about him...

  That memory was the one where I went to the fair with mabel and dipper. This place is where our friendship blossomed. Well maybe even more than friendship. This memory is so special to me, but not because of the happiness the day brought me. It's because it was the last time I ever saw dipper before the apacolapse. And it's the only time I was ever hanging out with true friends. As I was watching the rest of the memory, I could feel myself waking up. I could also feel two small hands on my shoulder...

💎Mystics POV💎

  T-this can't be happening. H-he is gone. I d-ont know what to do. Ever since I got turned into a demon, renagedes always been by my side. I don't know what to do without him. Suddenly I sat up, fully alert of my surroundings. Everyone was unconcious still except for Jasper and Jake. They looked extremely shocked as well. All I wanted to do is curl up and bawl my eyes out. But I knew I couldn't. Without renegade, the twins and I are lost. Now I need to step up and take charge. That's what renegade would have wanted me to do. I slowly stood up and walked over to the twins, who looked horrified at what they just saw. I don't blame them though, it was pretty morbid. As soon as I knelt down near them they pounced on me in a huge hug and started crying. Renagade had been like a father to them, so i could definitely understand. After a few minutes, they stopped crying. When I let go of them, there eyes were all red and puffy. "D-dont you m-miss him too?" Jasper cautiously asked me. "of course I miss him, but he wouldn't want us to be like this when he disappeared,which we all know was going to happen in a matter of time. So let's wake up the rest of the group and kick that demons ass!" that part really seemed to top the cake. As soon as I said it they ran to people on the floor. Jasper ran to Pacifica, Jake ran to Wendy, and I went to Mabel. Man, I really hope she doesn't freak out.

💫Mabel's POV💫

What am I even looking at right now. Right above me, staring at me was a complete stranger. She had short dirtyblond hair that almost covered her left eye.  Her face had blue tattooed stripes that complemented her storm gray eyes. I couldn't see what she was wearing but I think it is a white leather jacket with a blue tank top. All I could do is stare in disbelief. Then I came to my senses and pulled my gun out and pointed it right at her face. "whoa! Whoa! Calm down mabel it's me mystic!" she said as she jumped out of the way. Wait mystic? "yeah right. Like i would believe you. Mystics a wolf not a human." I said still pointing the gun. Then I scanned the room. I saw two little kids. One had purple hair with black streaks. He was wearing a purple sweatshirt with a black shirt underneath. The other one had orange hair with black stripes also. He was wearing a red sweatshirt with a yellow shirt underneath. They looked remarkably similar, except for the cloths and hair. Then I realized that it probably was mystic that I was holding at gun point. The two trying to wake people up looked like Jasper and Jake, and the one infront of me did look like mystic. Slowly I lowered the gun, but I still had it in hand just in case. "that's better. Now, I guess your confused about why we are human. Well there is a simple answer to that. We were born human, not demon. And it just so happens so was bill."