Rebels

💫Mabel's POV💫

The first few months of living in a apocalyptic world are the worst. Especially when you just lost your other half. Back then, I knew that life without dipper would be hard. He was one of the only people that were there for me no matter what happend. For those few moths I didn't get much sleep either. Yeah, sure, the beds in the bunker were like bricks. But what kept me up was the thought of everything that could have happend to dipper. He could be tortured, possessed, dead...and I would never know. But I still haven't lost hope that dipper is alive. Neither have my family and friends. That's what keeps us fighting after all. Hope is all that we have left, besides each other. During the apacolaplse, we lost everything. I lost my parents, my brother, and the only home that I knew. Stan and Ford lost all of their weapons and research, they also lost the mystery shack. Wendys family got destroyed by Bill, and their house got incinerated. Pacifica lost her fortune, and her parents. Though she doesn't really count dipper as a loss to her, I can see that she misses him as much as I do. And as for friends, I lost candy, grenda, and soos. It's sad to think that we all used to be normal. Doing normal things like normal people do. Now we are stuck in a bunker fighting for freedom. This is mabel, and that concludes my first journal entry.

As I close my book, I look at the clock and it says 6:30 Am. Had I really woken up only half an hour ago? It seemed like it was two hours at the least. Well, everyone should be up by now, I should probably get dressed. I slowly pull my feet out from under my covers and place them on the cold concrete floor. I really need to get slippers, one day I might freeze my feet off. Pulling the covers off, I got up and started to get ready for the day. I pulled out my white tank top and pull it over my head. Next I grab my favorite black sweater and put that on. Then I pull my gray jeans up and put in a belt with a black and gray shooting star buckle. I know that Bill calls me shooting star, but we all wear the symbol that he calls us. I wear a shooting star belt buckle, Pacifica wears a small lama pin, ford doesn't need to because he has his six hands, gruncle Stan has a cresent moon tattoo on his chest, and Wendy doesn't have a symbol. But I wear an extra one. I also wear a deep sea blue pine tree necklace, it's what dipper would have worn if he were here. After I was fully dressed, I headed out the door into the conference room. As I suspected, everyone was there eating oatmeal or brown meat. I sat down on one of the chairs and started eating with them. Every day seemed to be the same around here. Everyone wears the same thing too. Ford wears his black trench coat with a black shirt and black pants. Pacifica wears a black tank top with gray jeans and her hair in a side ponytail. Stan has his white undershirt on with a black trench coat similar to fords. He also wears black pants like Ford too. Wendy has her white tank top on with her plaid sweater around her waist,with her Blue Jeans. Wendys really the only one that hasn't changed her look at all. As we all ate in silence, I glanced at Ford a couple of times and he looked angry, so did gruncle stan. Something must have happend, I wonder what. I finally managed the courage to break the silence. "so, ford, you seem angry about something, mind telling us what it is?" he just looked at me like I was a crazy person. Maybe he thought that he was concealing his emotions and no one would notice. Everybody was looking at Ford now. "OK, you got me. Things are troubling me. Firstly it is that I just figured out that Bill killed gideon. So anything that happens from now on is bills fault." wow, that's shocking. I guess they aren't exactly the people to share power though. But now I own Pacifica ten bucks. "secondly, I have picked up demon signatures. And not just one demon, I counted at least four. But that's not what worries me most, one of the demons power signatures was extremely high. It's almost as high as bills before he took over the world. But that's still a lot of power. Plus, they were extremely close to the bunker as well. I think they might be working for bill to track us down, and if that's the case then we are in loads of trouble." well, now I know why he looked so worried, this is a huge problem. If those demons are really working for bill, then we could be in serious trouble. "well, then we have to take care of them, that's really our only option right" gruncle Stan said. He did have a point there. "no it's too risky. If we let one of them escape and it reports back to bill, then we will be dead meat." Ford replied back. "I'm sorry Ford,but I have to go with Stan on this one. If we don't take them out then we could be stuck down here for weeks waiting for them to go away." Pacifica said, joining in on the conversation. "I agree with stan with this one too Ford. We can't just wait around." I said, because you always take out a problem at it's source. "I'm with them too Ford, sorry" Wendy chimed in. Ford just stared confused at all of us. Then he finally gave in. "*sigh* fine, but at least wait until I upgraded your weapons." we all nodded and threw away what we were eating and went to do our own thing. Well, we were. Before any of us made it very far, there was a huge sound of a explosion that was almost right above the bunker. And before anyone could react, there was a stream of sunlight comeing from the ceiling of the bunker. "nevermind, everyone grab your weapons! Now!" Ford ordered us. With that we all ran to our rooms.