Demons

💥Renegades POV💥

"I still don't see why you kept that thing. It was better when shooting star had it." "yeah, plus she looked hot-i mean, it had value too her." classic Jasper and Jake. Always making me feel better. After the little meet-up with the resistance, we went back to our home dimension: dimension 43. I was the one who decided it would be our safe haven after missions. Mostly because it had almost nothing in it, but there was more than what meets the eye in this dimension. Our home had the ability to hide it's self from other demons, djinnis, or the dimension police. So if you look up the order of dimensions, it will most likely be 42 then 44. Anyway, since we got back Jasper and Jake haven't stopped blabbering on about how stupid I was being. Which in some ways, they were right. I can't think about that right now, I need to figure out where to put it so no one will be able to find it. I slowly start inching away from the twins until I'm far enough away to not hear them. Then I feel a presence behind me. "you shouldn't sneak off, especially with that amulet." I hear a soothing voice say behind me. "I know, but I need to think. And that's not going to be possible with those idiots over there-" I lean my head towards the twins, "going on and on about-" I started yelling angrily. I can sense that the presence behind me is shocked by my tone. "I'm sorry mystic, I didn't mean to tell. It's just so frustrating!" then I lay down on the floor, and mystic comes up beside me. "it's OK. I know that the twins annoy you. But, they are our family now. And you know how annoying siblings are, I know you do." if she was trying to make me feel better she was failing miserably. She knew I would rather forget the past, it always struck a nerve when someone brought it up. I then felt something poking my neck while laying down. Lifting my head up, I see the amulet around my neck. I totally forgot that I still had it on. I instantly ripped it of with my paw, and threw it on the ground. Me and mystic both stayed there for what seemed like an eternity, staring at the necklace. What snapped us out of the trance that the amulet seemed to put us in, was the shrill scream of a bird. Mystic and I instantly got up and turned around, only to find that the pines had Jasper and Jake in a some kind of dome that they couldn't get out of. Then before I knew it, me and mystic were in one too. Luckily the amulet was in the dome,but other thoughts flooded my head. How did they get here!? What is this that they trapped is in? How did we not hear them! These questions along with many more rattled in my brain. Mystic was able to snap me out of it though, but my biting my leg. I yelpped and finally got my thoughts in order. Just in time too, because the pines were heading straight for us. As their foot steps got closer,i realized that the amulet wasn't on my neck anymore. Quickly I found it and put it under my paw, hoping they didn't see that. Them not seeing that was a long shot though. When they were very close, all of them stopped walking, except for shooting star. She came even closer, and soon had her face almost touching the glasslike cage. She stared at mystic then at me, and at my paw. Damnit, she noticed it. I knew what she would do next. "give...it..... Back" she said sternly. I had no idea what to do. Looking at mystic, I saw that she didn't either. Then I made a very stupid decision. When she saw I wasn't doing anything, she started to reach her hand out to grab it. I knew I wouldn't be able to attack her, so i brought it up to my muzzle and swallowed it until she got any closer. As soon as I did that I knew I made a huge mistake. The twins in there dome started to sqreech and fly around like crazy. Mystic also slapped me. The pines just stood there, with confusion on there faces. They probably knew that the necklace was something important now. Mabel then started to pull her hand slowly out of the cage, confusion still on her face. I couldn't concentrate though as everyone was yelling at me telepathicly, with the occasional rude remark from one of the twins. Finally, I had enough. "SHUT UP!" I yelled. They all stared at me, and I realized what I did. I just yelled that out loud. Now the pines know we can talk, so they will want answers. "wait, you can talk?" llama said. All I did was sigh, knowing that there was no backing out of this one. Before I could say anything though, mystic spoke up. "well duh we can talk. All demons talk. I can't believe you guys are who renegade wants to align with." "mystic! Shut up!" "what?" was all she said in reply. "wait, you...demons....want to align with us?" said sixer, who had a surprisingly calm tone. "Um, that's what she just said, didn't she?" Jasper and Jake said at the same time. They have got to stop doing that, it's creepy. They all turned around, as if they forgot that they were there. When they finally turned there gaze back to us, shooting star looked very angry. "well you should have thought about that before you stole, and swallowed, my necklace!" she screamed at me. "well-" I was about to explain why when pacifica interupted me. "yeah! You really think that we would have you as our ally when you took away our one thing that keeps dipper close to our hearts!" It looked as though she was at the brink of tears. Cresent started to sooth her when she did break into tears, crying into his shirt. "if you would just let me explain why I did it, this would go a lot faster" I finally said. They finally shut up and turned to me, waiting for me to explain. "OK, so that night when we broke into your bunker, we were not looking to hurt anybody. We were in the area when we felt the presence of pinetr-dipper, so we decided to check it out." that part was completely true by the way. "I decided that it would be better if I stayed out on the surface, incase you guys captured my friends. Which I do not like one bit by the way. Anyway, when that happenend, I decided to have a little fun and scare you guys. Then I saw shooting star, and her necklace. That's when things got serious." "ugh, is there a point to this 'thrilling' story or not." red head asked. "yes there is, so as I was saying, when I saw shooting star and the necklace, I knew that the games were over. So i knocked all of you out, except for llama and star. First I inspected llama, and she seemed normal, so i knocked her out too. Then when I came to star, I felt pinet-dippers aura of power. That's when I took the necklace." I stopped to see if they were all still paying attention. To my suprise they all were. "well, why is the necklace so important exactly?" sixer asked. "I was just comeing up to that. You see, if bill gets a hold of that amulet, then he can control your brother. He can even make him kill you. And I preferably wouldn't want one of bills puppets running around rampant either." After finishing my explanation, they all stared in silence. Then they processed what they heard, and agreed to work with us. When they let us out, I asked questions myself. How did you get here was one of them. They said that they made a request to blendin blandin, a time traveler, to get them here. After that, I also explained that we are against bill too, and we want to stop his rule. Then we teleported them home, and I breathed a sigh of relief. At least they bought the lie about what the amulet does. If they found out, then I would be in a heap of trouble.

Hello! Another chapter, but his ones pretty crappy. Just want to say that when the demons talk like this it means they are talking telepathicly. Also, I absolutely loved The Last Mabelcorn!!!!!!!!! It was AWSOME!! One more thing before this ends, I want you to comment what you think the amulet really does. I want to see what you have to say. That's all! ~GFMaster