Chapter Eleven.

'Harry's P.O.V'

Our fame wasn't increasing and this disturbed the management. 

So they decided that we should adopt a child. This was exciting.

'Emma's P.O.V'

The days went by, Me and Alex were having a good time together, Nicole was happy as well. Finally, everything in the orphanage was back to normal. Just the nightmares were the problem left for me.

Today was the day when some one called Kaithlyn and asked about the adoption and they were coming today. 

I don't know who. Everyone in the orphanage were getting ready as Kaithlyn told them to do so.

Its 3:30pm and the adopters are coming in no time. Then the door bell rang and with a slight knock, Kaithlyn went to welcome them.

Everyone gathered in the living room. I didn't wanted to get adopted. This mere thought of leaving this orphanage made me want to cry. Then there comes the guest, i could hear their voices. I heard four to five different voices of some boys.

Alex was going to the kitchen when i grabbed his arm.

'Alex, Don't leave me!' I was getting nervous.  

'Umm okay, sure babe!' He told and pecked my cheek.

I was getting frightened by the thought of adopting as i have read many real articles about brutal beating and forcing to do all the work by the child by the adopters.

This made me remember my dad, i heard footsteps coming towards the room, this made me shiver so i ran into my room.

'Nial's P.O.V' 

We were heading towards the room when i saw a girl running upstairs.

'Umm she's a little bit frightened, i'll call her.' Kaithlyn said. 

'No need, can i visit her upstairs.' I said to Kaithlyn.

'Yeah sure, buh..but she is a bit hesitant to see any stranger.' She replied.

'Okay!' I walked upstairs and i heard sniffling.  

That means someone was crying. No one was upstairs as all the kids were in the living room as told by Kaithlyn. 

So that means that girl is crying.

I concentrated from were the voice was coming and i heard from the room opposite the staircase.  

I knocked. 'Can i come in?' I said.

'Emma's P.O.V'

I heard a knock and a voice asking for permission. 

'Can i come in?' Said the voice. I started to sob harder.

'He is gonna beat me, make me work, do bad things to me, just like Dad did.' my mind whispered.

'Go away!' I screamed.

'Nial's P.O.V '

'Go away.' I heard her voice. 

I heard more sobs. I was beyond worried. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I pushed it hard and the door fell open.