Chapter one:

Emma's P.O.V:

'Emma..' the piercing voice of my drunk father ran throughout the whole house.'Coming' Literally i was really scared because he, my dad always beat me when he was drunk. I ran downstairs and saw him, his face was red and he held the vodka bottle in his hands. 'Come here sweetheart.' He said in a sickly sweet tone. I was all sweaty because of the fear. I wanted to run, run away from him but no. I was really scared of his threats.

As i was deep in my thoughts i realized that he slapped me. His anger was uncontrollable. He started to hit hard and harder.

I was all numb when he was satisfied he went straight to his room. I was laid there crying and crying in pain helplessly.

Oh yes! Let me introduce me and my pathetic life to you. I'm Emma, i live in London.14 year old girl abused and beaten all her life. My dad killed my mom when i was 5. He abandoned me. He didn't wanted a girl and for which he hated the guts of my mother. My mother loved me until she was shot by my own dad. He started drinking when i was two. He was jobless and to forget about the misery he started drinking. And uptil now, i've been realized that he hated me aswel.

My whole life he beat me up till he was all satisfied. He left me lying there helplessly. My wounds on my face I use to hide them with makeup. And for the wounds on my body i wear clothes which cover every inch of my body. Its actually my Summer vacations so i'm not that worried as i hardly go out. I write a diary which makes me feel light. And which makes me feel i have something or someone to share with. So umm this is all about me.

First chapter. :p

Comment and Vote :')