Chapter nine.

We started to panic. I needed to tell Kaithlyn everything but how would she react, i was really scared but i gathered some courage and went to Alex. 'Alex we need to tell Kaithlyn and Sofia everything.' 'I know, umm so lets go.' Alex said with confidence.

'But umm what would be like umm her reaction?' 'Everything would be fine, come on babe.' He said smiling. A flow of excitement flow throw my body as he calls me babe.

'Okay then.' I said smiling.

The children were in the living room while Sofia was handling them. It meant Kaithlyn would be probably in her office.

We both went and there she was sitting reading some folder. *Knock knock* 'Come in!' Kaithlyn replied.

'Kaithlyn we need to tell you something.' Alex said. 'Go on.' 'Umm Kaithlyn we want you to know umm ,that i really like Emma and same goes for her, actually we both have feelings for each other.' Alex blurted.

'You both are what?' Kaithlyn was shocked. "Kaithlyn? Are you mad at us?' No silly, I'm happy for you to but, there's a problem if suppose IF one of you gets adopted or something, so what will you do.' Kaithlyn said while highlighting the if.

'We'll manage it, but really you don't have a PROBLEM?' I grinned like a fool. ''No, not at all, instead i'm really happy for you too. Congratulations.' 'Thank you so much Kaithlyn!' Me and Alex said in unison. 'Umm and Kaithlyn I wanted to take Emma out, so can i?' Alex said nervously. 'Sure, you can but when are you taking her out?' 'Umm tomorrow.' I kept on smiling like an idiot, but hey i was happy i got the person who i liked.

'Okay then.' Kaithlyn said smiling while returning to read the folder again. We both were going to our rooms when Alex grabbed my arm and guided me to his room.

'Emma, I'm bored so umm can you come to my room like can we talk for a bit?' Alex said stuttering.

'O-okay.' i said with a shy smile.

We both were sitting in Alex's room. And currently we had been talking for like an hour or so when i wanted to ask Alex that where would he be taking me, 'Alex so where are you taking me?' 'It's a surprise!' 'So umm can you tell me what sort of clothes should i wear, causal or fancy?' 'Casual would be best.' He said smiling and right after that talk Sofia called out for Dinner. 'Lets go then.' As we were leaving Nicole came.

'You guys ditched off. You never showed up i was waiting for you both, Emmmaaa, lets go! Alex get aside.' Nicole said while smirking and grabbing my arm. We had our Dinners and were off to bed. I wrote my diary and was really confused what to wear for my ever first date. 'Nicole can you help me pick out like what to wear?' 'Wait, did you told Kaithlyn about you and Alex?' 'Yea, Alex told her and we got the permission for going out.' I said while grinning. 'Okay then lets find you a perfect dress.'

We searched our whole wardrobe and finally got the perfect clothes to wear. It was a tight skinny jeans, with a fitted shirt with a open jacket. 'Perfect, plus Emma I'm really sleepy so goodnight.' Nicole said yawning. By saying this the next thing was Nicole was asleep.

Oh god! She was really tired. I grabbed my ipod and started to listen and tried to remember the lyrics. I have created a great passion for singing and playing Guitar. Whenever we're free Nicole teaches me the chords. I learned Cough Syrup by Young The Giant. I kept on thinking about Alex and how would be the date and things like that and then slowly i drifted off to sleep.

'Alex P.O.V'

I was taking Emma to the Amusement park and then a special place. It was a sort of cafe or a bakery, where i used to go. I had many memories with it.

I thought of picking out my clothes. I kept searching my closet when i found what to wear. It was a varsity jacket, skinny jeans and a plain shirt.

Tomorrow would be fun!

"Emma P.O.V'

The whole day went by, i was really excited to go with Alex. Alex told be to be ready by 5. So currently it was 3:30 so i went to take a hot shower. I scrubbed my skin with my body wash and my hair with my strawberry shampoo. I was lost in my thoughts about when did i got this lucky to get Alex.

I had Alex but what if he or maybe i got adopted? The thought made me want to cry. But i wanted to leave that thought behind. And then i was interrupted by a knock on the door. 'Emma get out of the bathroom, you've been in it from the last 40 minutes. I want to pee so get out!' Nicole shouted just like an idiot.

'Coming!' I wrapped my fluffy towel around me. I came out when i saw Nicole turning blue as the pressure was increasing. 'Get aside.' Nicole said while i laughed while seeing her. I dressed my self up and in the mean time Nicole came out of the bathroom.

'Nicole you should have seen your face. Omg! It looked like you were in some kind of umm you can guess it by yourself.' I said while laughing. 'Haha very funny, Shut up Emma, now get your hair dried as you can see the time its 4;15.' 'O gosh!' i yelled.

I dried my hair and my curler was heating up when i used Nicole's makeup. I applied some lip gloss, mascara, a little blush and wore my accessories. I curled up my hair and checked the time and it was 4:50. I went downstairs where Alex and Nicole were standing.

'Kaithlyn we're going now so bye and thank you.' Alex shouted. "Emma, You look AMAZING.' Alex said. I blushed. "You don't look so bad your self Alex." We got on to a bike.' Umm Alex whose bike is this?' I said while confused. 'Its mine silly my dad gifted it to me.' He said sadly. 'Okay then lets go.'

We arrived at the amusement park. 'Omg! I loved amusement parks from a very young age. Thank you so much Alex.' I said while hugging him while he laughed.

I'm so sorryy guys i haven't updated in a while. i've been very busy.

Seriously my school teachers have gone mad by giving us several home works -.- or i would have updated :')

Comment.

Vote.

And Fan me :')

Byee lovelies :'D