Chapter two:

Emma's P.O.V:

As i saw my dad going to his room. I waited for him to leave . I ran to my room which shouldn't be called a room, it was a single old bed, the mattress all torn and useless. A box which contained my clothes and a table which held a a study light and a picture of my mom and an alarm clock.And lastly my bag for school. I ran to my bed and started to cry loud. I grabbed my mom's picture and cried hard. I missed her and i really need her now.

I had no friends, all the students bully me at school. I had a best friend at my last school whom i told about my dad and as usual my dad got to know about that and he changed my school and made me break every contact with her. At that night he used a belt to beat me up. And wrote a big 'Worthless' at my back. I have daily nightmares about death of my mom. I know that i was only little but still the voice of the shot gun. It makes me feel so vulnerable. I wrote my diary as its my everyday habit and then i cried myself to sleep.

'Tring tring tring' The sound of my alarm clock made me to woke up. I went to my bathroom. Had a quick five minutes shower, brushed my teeth and went to make the breakfast. Making the breakfast wasn't hard but if dad was in a bad mood and if he didn't liked it, he slapped me twice or thrice. I ate an apple and drank half a cup of milk. My dad have an average job at the pharmacy store which helps run the house.

'Emma.. Emma.. Is breakfast readyy' my dad screamed.
'Yess' i replied back. He ate and left for his work. I cleaned up the dishes and went to wash the clothes which was rather disgusting as most of my fathers clothes are full of puke and disgusting smell of the drink.

I hope you like it :)
I really appreciate if you vote :')