Chapter three:

Emma's P.O.V:

I hardly had any time to relax as i washed up all the clothes, then cleanedup the house and started to wash up the garage. It was nearly, night and i had make Dinner. Thirty minutes had hardly passed my dad came screaming. 'Emma..bloody hell, why aren't the Dinner ready?' My dad called out.

I ran towards the living room and there he was standing. 'Its ready' i said quietly and ran to bring it. He ate and went to the bar nearby. I started trembling with fear as he always beat me up. I cleaned the dishes and ran towards my room. After three hours of trembling with fear his voice screamed throughout the house. I cried and cried. His voice grew louder and louder.

This time he was the one who came in my room. He slapped me. He touched me where he never did. I was afraid that what has been up to him. He started to remove my shirt. I trembled with fear. I knew what he was going to do. I pushed him but he never moved. He came closer and closer. He removed his shirt and unzipped his pants. 'Emma sweetheart, baby come here' he said. I cried harder.i wanted to scream but he had put a cloth in my mouth to prevent me from screaming. He removed my pants and under garments and raped me. He laid there passed out from all the drinking.

I didn't lose hope, and i for once in my life made a move to run from HIM, THIS LIFE and TO BE FREE FROM HIS FEAR. My whole body was aching and was hurting. My legs and bottom area was numb.I quickly wore my clothes, grabbed my school bag which i filled with my clothes, my mom's picture and my diary and then ran. I was in the middle of the street where i felt a bit dizzy.

So howz it? :p please comment and vote :D

Hope you like it :)