Chapter Seven.

Emma's P.O.V:

I just woke up and was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling. As usual, my night was full of nightmares, i would wake up sweating but as Nicole was my roommate i tried to forget about my dad and try thinking of this orphanage, Nicole, Victoria, Kaithlyn and ALEX.

I never had a boyfriend before nor i never had a crush. I was just a loner, but Alex was different. My thoughts were interrupted when Nicole came stumbling in the room from the bathroom. I had a quick shower. Curled my straightened hair. I was wearing skinny jeans with a pink floral shirt.

As i was applying my lipgloss Alex came in my room. He was wearing jeans, a white shirt with a varsity jacket.

'Hey Alex.' 'Emma would you and Nicole wanna hangout like can we just go to Starbucks today after lunch. 'Hey peoples, Watcha doing?' Nicole bursted in the room. Alex told her about the plan and we agreed.

'After three hours'

Me, Alex and Nicole got the permission to go to Starbucks so currently we're situated in Starbucks, and as usual Nicole and Alex are arguing about something.

'Guys Stop!' But they did'nt. By seeing them this much close made me feel jealous and actually i was tired as well by just telling them to shut up.

I just stomped out when they both noticed. 'Emma, Wait!' But i kept walking but then Alex grabbed my arm. 'What? You both keep arguing, all this time we're here i just told you to keep your mouth shut! You brought me here for you and Nicole to argue and me to see and tell you to shut up? I'm leaving!' 'Wait Emma Listen, I'm sorry for what happened, we'll be careful, please wait.' He told me a serious look. 'Okay.' We both went inside and there sat Nicole playing on her phone. 'We're back.' Alex said. 'Emma I'm sorry.' Nicole said. 'Its okay.' I told with a small smile.

Alex went to order. Meanwhile, Nicole and me chatted. He came with three cups. We all chatted. Alex told me about his family background, and how his parents died in a car accident.

After some time we returned to the orphanage. And i went to play with Victoria.

'Nicole's P.O.V'

Alex told me that he liked Emma, and he wants me to flirt with him just to see if Emma's jealous or what? This exactly happened at Starbucks. We argued and i sensed Emma's jealousy . Deep down i think Emma likes Alex but whatever her past is, she doesn't want to let her walls down for anyone. She writes a diary daily if i could get it i'll get to know about her past, umm, nope A REALLY BAD IDEA, I don't want to invade her privacy. Emma's with Victoria and Alex in the music room and me in my room downloading apps for Emma.

I hope i'll help Alex get to Emma before my luck drop out and i get adopted. Really its a hard thing to get adopted at a older age.

'Emma's P.O.V'

Playing with Victoria is the best time. We had dinner and were off to go to our rooms. Nicole, Alex and me were at my and Nicole's room searching about randoms songs and singers. I saw Nicole closer than ever with Alex, and Nicole was lying her head on his shoulder, which made my blood boil in anger.

'Guys, do whatever you want, i'm sleepy, so goodnight.' I faked yawn and went to my bed after writing my diary, my quilt was above my head. I slept. It was'nt late when i woke up because of my nightmare, i checked the time, it was 3:42am and as i just got out of bed i was Nicole and Alex sleeping on Nicole's bed. The laptop switched on and same goes for light. I tried to ignore them but i can't, i wasn't thirsty anymore.

Seeing them this close, made my eyes swell with tears. It was'nt the first time that whoever i liked left me. As i was crying i heard shifting. Alex was up. I wiped away my tears but it did'nt work. He had already seen me crying.

'Emma, whats wrong?' He came closer. 'Nothings wrong, go back to sleep with NICOLE.' I emphasised at Nicole's name and went to bed. The door was slammed which made me know Alex had gone. I cried under my quilt.

'Alex P.O.V'

I heard sounds. I woke up and realised i was in Nicole's bed. We slept while surfing and as i just got up i saw Emma looking at my direction crying. 'Emma, whats wrong?'

'Nothings wrong, go back to sleep with NICOLE.' She said with a tone i was not familiar with and i went to my room. I was angry at what the hell was she trying to say. But, i was kinda happy as well, it seems that she's jealous. Maybe she likes me just like i do. That thought made me smile.

The next day was kinda weird, Emma was avoiding everyone. And Nicole was busy on her laptop. I just sat their thinking about Emma. If she or maybe i got adopted then what would i do. I can't go a day without seeing her. The thought made me want to cry but i can't.

'Emma's P.O.V'

I kept avoiding everyone. I just needed time to accept that Alex would never like me, a girl who was raped, abused by her own FATHER. I was in my own thoughts when Kaithlyn called out. Their were some parents for adoption.

The parents adopted Victoria. Kaithlyn called me for to meet her for the last time. The thought not seeing Victoria made me cry. She was like my little sister that i always wanted. I love her. I know its been only a few days but i built a strong bond with Victoria. I saw her, unaware of whats going on.

I held her for the last time, told her she's getting adopted and cried. One by one i was becoming a loner like before. 'Victoria the cutest baby, i love you and i'll miss you so much, bubye love.' My voice chocked in the end. 'I'll mwiss yew to Emmwa.' She said. I cried harder. And as i saw she was gone.

The day went i was'nt hungry, and was in my room the whole day long thinking of the cute memories of Victoria.

I know this chapter isn't that good. I'm extremely sick. Sore throat, headache, neck ache, arm ache and fever.

I hope you like it and i'm trying to improve and write long chapters.