Ten: Lily's New Power and Kokuboro's Invasion

"Alright, let's get going back home Lily." Gen told her from a hard day of training. Lily nodded putting the arrows on her back and followed him out of the place she called paradise. Lily grabbed Gen's neck as he jumped over the fence and they began walking back to Lily's house.

A little while later, Lily snuck in quietly and quickly went to the bathroom and changed into her night outfit. And silently walked to her and Yoshimori's room seeing no one there, she sat on her on her bed looking up at the drawer that held her journal.

Did she want to write in it? Lily sighed and got up and sat at the window with the breeze gently caressing her skin, she looked up at the sky seeing the stars shining brightly. She smiled gently taking in the smell, dew on the grass and the smell of the trees gently blowing in the wind.

The breeze felt so nice on her skin that she fell asleep there without knowing two people were watching her from the trees.

~ ღ ~

I stood there in the darkness glancing around, wondering where I was. My brown orbs continued scanning around and I heard something behind me. I in-hale deeply turning slowly seeing a boy with orange hair looking at me, yelling something to me.

I tilt my head to the side, narrowing my eyes quickly in interest and question. Said boy cupped his mouth and yelled again, I went to walk up to him but it seemed I couldn't move. My eyes widened when suddenly the boy disappeared, I yelled but I grabbed my throat when nothing came out what was going on I wondered.

~ ღ ~

Lily jolted awake and glanced around the room seeing Yoshimori sleeping, Lily took a deep breath with a smile gracing her face gently. She walked towards him and through his Kekkai beating the alarm clock, she bent down, grabbing his shoulder and shaking it gently. Yoshimori woke up groggy and foggy eyed, seeing a familiar girl in front of him.

"Lily?"

"Mmhm, come on it's time to get up for school."

Yoshimori groaned and Lily giggled gently, grabbing her uniform chucking a pillow at him, he jumped and looked at her as she walked out. Yoshimori grumbled something about his twin and got up slowly wiping the sleep from his eyes.

Lily walked into the dining room seeing her father there with Toshimori, Gramps must be sweeping outside.

"I'm heading off early, I'll see you later." Lily said pecking her fathers and Toshimori's heads. They nodded and she ran off.

~ ღ ~

Lily trotted down the road to school, ignoring the stares she was receiving from other kids. Lily heard talking and she stopped and put her back to the fence, feeling the evil presence. It couldn't be him...right? She stayed there and looked over the shoulder seeing Gen and Kaguro talking about something but she couldn't make it out.

Lily decided to leave before she was known and ran off to school catching the last part Kaguro told Gen;

"-Tell her about yourself, and the princess will probably remember you."

'Tell who?' Lily questioned herself and continued off to school.

~ ღ ~

"Today students we have two new ones joining us, meet Ichigo Kurosaki and Shuhei Hisagi."

Lily glanced at the orange haired boy and she gasped, fly aways appearing on her and white eyed. The boy from her dream was REAL?!

"Boys take a seat near Lily," Lily shook those thoughts out of her head and looked up at them, they seemed... familiar to her somehow. But how, she's never seen them before in her life.