Six: Declaration of War

Lily walked to the roof trying to find Yoshimori, she opened the door and the wind blew gently against her skin, she climbed up on the latter and saw him,

"Hey Yoshi..." Yoshimori turns to her, "I'm heading home right now I'm not feeling too good."

Yoshimori nodded "All right, be careful."

"I will," Lily nodded and jumped down and grabbed her bag, walking downstairs and started heading home. When she walked by a group of people, negative energy filled her senses and she turned back seeing the leader looking at her, "Who are-"

The next thing she knew, her world went black.

~ ღ ~

"Good day at Karasumori High! It's the Kokuboro!" The man said, Yoshimori and Gen's eyes widen at the name. "Well, we're actually just here to deliver a message to the most important bastards anyhow. So, do you even know who we Kokuboro are? Well, it doesn't really matter because... We're just you're average bad guys!"

Gen and Yoshimori quickly get up and start running towards the broadcast room, Tokine does the same thing. "Lucky for you, we only came here to discuss something today. Well then, why don't we meet at the usual place around midnight, you might be surprised on whom we have."

They leave while Yoshimori and Gen rush quickly, "Where the hell is the broadcast room!?" Gen asked Yoshimori, he saw them walking off so he slid to a stop watching them walk off as the leader waved to them goodbye.

~ ღ ~

Lily suddenly woke up from the pounding headache returning to her skull, she groaned in pain and she tried opening her eyes. When she did, she was leaning against the tree of Karasumori; Lily looked up and saw five people in front of her.

"Where the hell am I?" asked the young girl quietly, the man turned and smirked, "Who are you?"

"Ah, look at who awoke from her slumber," The man ignored her and she turned hearing running. She gasped, the man turned and smiled.

"Hey there," The man greeted, "Oh dear, you're here already. A bit earlier than I expected," –"YOSHI–!" One of the men slapped his hand on Lily's mouth so she couldn't speak! – "This is just a place where we can discuss what we needed to discuss."

Lily began struggling to make herself known to the friends in front of her.

"Oh dear, could it be that you don't trust me?" The man said with a grin then he grabbed Lily and she gasped and held her close, Yoshimori and Tokine gasped at this. "I told you earlier, we only came to talk. Well I suppose it can't be helped if you won't take a seat. I know it's selfish but I do hope you listen to our side first."

Lily gasped out; "Yoshi!"

"Sanan, mind explaining to them,"

"We only came as a request that, you turn Karasumori over to us, and we'll leave the students and you alone."

"Including this young, special young girl too"

A pleading look from Lily, "Help me, Yoshi..."

"Now, thanks if you would please listen. What hope do you gain to protecting this site? What exactly do you humans get from this land?"

"Well, that human over there isn't exactly human." The same man holding Lily said,

"We would never hand over anything to the likes of you!" shouted the duo– Yoshimori and Lily; the man stared down at her.

"I see...we have a bit of a misunderstanding then..." The man said stepping forward, "You see, we don't hate humans; on the contrary we like them. We want to become humans ourselves. That's why we don't want to injure them."