Special: Fireworks Festival

Lily grabbed Yoshimori's hand as she dragged him to Gen's house, Yoshimori grumbled under his breath about Gen not being his friend.

"Come on Yoshi, he deserves to know he can call this place his home." Lily said with a smile, "Even if it's just for a little while."

"Yeah, yeah" Yoshimori said, Lily smiled tugging on his hand more as they walked up the steps to Gen's place. Lily was in her usual outfit, green turtleneck sweater, silver floral knee high skirt finishing it off is green wide wedge sandals with silver straps.

They stopped by Gen's door and she knocked gently, Gen opened the door seeing her and Yoshimori standing there, Yoshimori sent harsh glares at the boy in front of his baby twin, the boy ignored him and started at the young girl with a huge smile on her face.

"Gen, come on, we're going shopping."

"What?"

Lily grabbed his hand and dragged both of them to the usual store she goes too.

~ ღ ~

"Raul! Raul I'm here!" Lily called out, the man turned to see her holding both boys hands so they wouldn't escape. The man smiled and walked from behind the desk, and hugged the young girl,

"Lily-dear, you came. These are the two boys who need Kimonos, right?" Lily nodded, "Joy!" He clapped gently, "Come along boys, I will get you fitted quickly."

Lily nodded and sat down while the boys got fitted. Gen scared of the man in front of him, Lily chuckled at this; "Don't worry Gen, he hits on older men!"

Gen freaked out and Yoshimori laughed at his face, Lily smiled and giggled quietly, Raul turns Gen around analyzing him, Raul nods and grabs on of the Kimono's stash he has and hands it to him. Gen gently takes and Raul gently shoves him into the dressing room.

"Try it on, Gen-gen. See if it fits."

"What about you, Iris?" Yoshimori asked Lily looked at him with a questionable look, "Where's your Kimono?"

"You didn't tell them?" asked Raul staring at her while measuring Yoshimori; Lily giggled putting a knuckle to her mouth and smiled. "Oh you sly little girl"

"I wanna keep it secret until the festival, Raul. The only person who knows about it is Toshimori since he wanted to come with me here." Lily reminded him; Raul giggled and continued measuring the young boy, grabbed the perfect Kimono for him and shoved him in one of the other dressing rooms. "I love how you pick them without looking, Raul."

"I know I'm just so amazing!" Raul gloated playfully, rolling his deep green orbs, his shoulder length brown hair swaying with each movement he did. Lily chuckled and saw both boys come out, Gen was wearing a black kimono with a red dragon on the back of it, and Yoshimori was wearing a deep purple one with clouds of sea blue in there, they matched perfectly.

"Whoa," Yoshimori said, Gen flushed a little bit and Lily smiled. "Nice choice, Raul."

"Thanks, want me to put this on your tab, Ms. Flower?" Raul turned to Lily whom nodded; Raul nodded back and grabbed the money she owed him from last month. "All right, I will see you later tonight lovelies,"

"Later Raul, I'll see you next time!" smiled Lily,

~ ღ ~

"We're here, yay!" Toshimori cheered and Lily giggled from behind him, "I'm going to play some games dad!"

"All right, but remember to meet on the same hill in an hour," Shuji said, Toshimori nodded and ran off with Gramps behind him, Shuji grabbed the stuff and headed to the hill while Lily, Yoshimori and Gen stayed behind. They turned to see Lily in her Kimono, they were stunned.

Her hair was up in a high bun with chopsticks holding it with some navy strands hitting her Kimono, her bangs swiped across her face in a cute manner as Lily giggled at their faces.

"Whoa, Iris" Yoshimori said in shock, Lily giggled once more. She grabbed their hands and dragged them to have some fun, Gen was shocked, and everything was so colorful. Lily saw Gramps and Toshimori having fun by the fish, so she dragged them to the darts game. "Let's play this,"

"Yeah," Lily giggled, Yoshimori walked over there while Gen stood there; Lily turned to him and grabbed his hand once more. "Come on, Gen. the festival is for everyone."

Gen slightly nodded and followed her, Yoshimori hit one of the balloons and failed at the last two times and he growled winning a pencil eraser. Lily giggled loudly and patted her twins back Gen tried and hit all three times. He won a Chocobo plushie and handed it to Lily who gently grabbed the golden bird and smiled his way.

"Thank you, Gen."

Gen said nothing, Yoshimori growled and tried again, hitting all three again and won a giant puppy plush and grinned, Lily smiled.

"Come on, time for the fireworks," Both boys nodded and they walked over there.

~ ღ ~

BOOM, CRACK AND SWISH!; POOF, BANG AND SPURSH!

"Whoa! That is so cool!" Toshimori yelled out happily, standing by his sister and his father.

Lily smiled as the lights continued to burst into the sky, then she bent down to Toshimori's height and told him,

"You ready to make a wish, Toshi?" asked the young girl, the younger boy nodded towards her.

"Wish?" asked the older half Ayakashi,

Lily nodded while turning to him, "There's a legend about these fireworks, there's a story going on about one of them being a wish granting firework, so everyone makes a wish to see if it comes true."

Gen listened and nodded. "Have any of your wishes come true?"

"More or less," Lily said and put her left hand towards her chest and wrapped her right fingers over it and closed her eyes and began wishing. When she was done she turned to the young boy, "Make a wish Gen, and see if it comes true."

Gen looked at her and nodded; he closed his eyes and began wishing, another firework shot up in the sky with a loud whistling sound, and let out a huge bang. Lily stared at the sky with wonderment and happiness shining in her wonderful chocolate brown eyes.

Lily's eyes sparkled in the night as one lone tear escaped her right eye, she closed them and smiled with a huge smile, glad she was here with her friends and family and she wouldn't change a thing. Lily opened her eyes once more,

'Thank you... everyone...'