Chapter 11: Foreshocks

Lori

Before I knew it, afternoon came. I almost scoffed at how fast time came by, really.

Right now I was inside my room, sulking on my bed with my maid reading a book on a chair beside the window.

"This sucks," I murmured as I lay like a starfish with my body facing the ceiling. "I made Ciel mad and his ex-fiancée is coming over. What a day to be alive."

I heard Jeanette's irritated sigh as she closed her book. "Then why don't you mend things with the Earl? Go after him, mistress. He might be a possessive freak at times but I'm sure you know that it's because he cares for you."

I sat up my bed and stared at my toes which dangled at the edge of my queen-sized bed. "I tried to apologize a while ago you know..."

The white-haired beauty stood up and shoved the book she held inside the bookshelves near my windows. "We both know that the 'apology' you did was --- for lack or better term --- half-assed."

I was about to retort and save my severely bruised ego but a soft knock on the door cut me off.

"Milady? This is Sebastian. My Lord wanted to call you down because Lady Elizabeth will arrive any minute now. We will be waiting at the mansion's main entrance. That will be all." A sleek manly voice said through the door.

"We'll be down shortly. Thank you, Sebastian." I replied as I hopped off my bed.

I wore my black doll shoes and smothened my baby blue dress.

I walked to the door.

But before that, I felt a very warm sensation in my chest.

_________________________________________

Jeanette

"Ehehe," A childish voice chuckled.

My eyes widened and my blood turned cold. I knew this voice! Don't tell me...!

"Jenny, let's meet Lady Elizabeth now!" The scary, childish mused.

There was only one person who called her 'Jenny'. My body slightly shook as I felt a menacing aura. A dangerous and evil aura.

I slowly raised my eyes to look at the owner of the voice.

"It..." I murmured as fear and strange excitement filled my chest.

My young mistress was looking at me with red eyes. A barely noticeable black fog radiating from her.

This was the other side of my mistress. The dark, demonic side of her which is downright scary.

"It's been a while, Mistress Rori." My shaking voice greeted.

Yes. This other soul of Lori, is called Rori.

Rori smiled and faced forward. Her back facing me. "Indeed it has, Jenny. But Lori wants to come out again! It's unfaiiir! I just came out a few seconds agooo!" Rori started crying. She wiped her a childish manner.

"Mistress Rori..." I whispered.

The black fog gradually disappeared and her sobs quieted down. The scary aura was no longer there.

My mistress raised her head and opened her eyes.

'It's back to black...' I thought inside my head.

"Huh, was I crying?" The voice was now in a normal tone. No more childish voice. It was Lori's voice.

So Rori was gone huh? So the person I'm talking to now is the real soul of this body. It was now Lori.