He Lied To Me?

Harry's POV

I sailed back to land leaving Lounzel very confused. "Sorry I just need to do something I'll be back, I promise." I grabbed my bag and looked back at Lounzel and Kevin.

"Okay I'll wait here." Lounzel said and shrugged.

I gave him my best heartwarming smile and left. I feel bad doing this.

Lounzel's POV

Harry pulled up to a dock and I am so confused about what he's doing. "Sorry I just need to do something I'll be back, I promise."

"Okay I'll wait here." He gave me a smile and left. Kevin flew onto my shoulder with a worried look. "It's okay Kevin, he promised." I looked at the direction Harry left.

Harry's POV

I walked to the place where Eleanor and Perrie were. "Ah there you guys are I was starting to worry about you. Hey Eleanor is your hair getting longer?" I tried to make conversation with her, even though I hate her.

Eleanor was picking a flower petals off and glared at me. "You like him do you? Cause it said on the last petal it said you like him." She crushed the petal.

"Listen girls, I have my bag back, I don't want it so the crown is yours and enjoy your lives." I tossed my bag towards them and started to head back but I ran into Perrie's chest. I turned around seeing her.

"We don't want crown." Perrie said. "We want to boy." She smirked.

"W-what why?" I saw then Eleanor smirk.

"Because of his hair." Eleanor said. My eyes widened, they want Lounzel's hair? Oh no! How did they find out about his hair?!

"Lou-!" I started to shouted but I was knocked out with someone hitting my head.

-----THUMP-----

Lounzel's POV

Harry has been gone awhile, I wonder where he is. I was going to go and look for him but then I see a figure walking towards me that looks like Harry. I sighed of relief.  "For a second there I thought you left with your bag and left me." Then the figure turned into two.

The two figures were girls about my height. "He did." One said smirking. Harry would never do that, wait would he?

"What? No, he wouldn't! He's good now!" I shouted at them.

"See for yourself." I look over at the ocean and see Harry on a boat with the weird object in his hand. I was shocked at his actions so I starting yelling for him.

"Harry? HARRY! COME BACK YOU'RE GOOD NOW COME BACK! Come back." I felt tears coming down my cheeks. "Please?" I whispered.

"This is awesome, Harry's gone, and we have the boy with the magic hair." I felt one of the girls touch the back of my hair and my eyes widen. How do they know about that? I turned around and see that one of them has a bag that could fit me. I backed away and starred at them in fear.

"No! No, get away!" I start running away. I tripped over some rocks but I got up again. I jumped over a log, but my hair got stuck. "Aghhhh!" I screamed trying to get free to run away more. I was about get it out and run but just then I heard two thumps. And it was silent, but suddenly I heard a voice.

"Lounzel!" I hear my mumther's voice.

"Mumther?" I whispered to myself and walked back and saw the girls knocked out with mumther having a large stick in her hands.

"Oh Lounzel!" Mumther looked over at me and ran over and hugged me.

"How did you find me?" I looked at her confused.

"I followed you to make sure you were safe. Then I saw the girls... Oh Lounzel!" She gave me a tight hug and it's not helping about my broken heart. I looked back at the ocean and Harry is still is sailing back. I can't believe Harry lied to me. I feel more tears coming down.

I look back at mumther she had a green lantern in her hands. She saw my broken heart look and she put the lantern down and opened her arms out for me to release my sorrow. I ran towards her cried into her chest.

"You were right mumther. About everything." I mumbled to her.

"Oh Lounzel let's go home." She kissed my head and held me close. Why did I ever fall in love with him in the first place? I looked back at Harry and cried more... Guess that's life.

[ A/N: I cried while doing this! I tried okay! I'm trying! I started a Cinderella story though! I'm on my way to Pittsburgh now!

Please answer these questions:

1. What do you think is going to happen next?

2. What would mumther do?

3. Would you forgive Harry if he says 'sorry'?

4. Fav line and fav character

Bye! Oh I got my braces off! Yay!