Tangled Ever After

Harry's POV

Your probably wondering what happens after we all have our happily ever afters. Right? Yeah I thought so, well today is a big day for me and Louis, we're getting married! The entire kingdom is excited. There's many different things going on. Louis is gonna ride in with a carriage, his dad taking him down the aisle, we have a big cake, then I don't know after that actually.

I guess probably just live a happy family life. We'll both be crowned princes of England. Woah, the kingdom's most famous criminal, is getting married to royalty. That's not strange at all, right? But I can't wait to see Louis. His parents accepted me as their son's boyfriend when I finally met them for the first time. When I proposed to Louis, he cried and hugged me. He kissed me a bunch of times that night. I always love it when he kisses me.

"The prince is in the carriage!" I heard Niall and Zayn yell throughout the church. I'm just finishing up some details for me before everyone shows up. I'm so nervous! Woah... That's a first.

Louis' POV

I'm at a secret place getting ready for me and Harry's wedding, I bet he's nervous. I am. "Ooh my goodness! Louis, you look breathtaking!" I turned around seeing Liam.

"Thanks Liam. Do you think it's too bride like?" I asked about my outfit. It's a white tux with a pink corsage.

"It looks perfect Lou! Harry is a lucky guy. I'll get the carriage ready." He raced out the room. This is it. It's weird because one moment my hair is seventy feet long and blonde, now I don't know how short and brown. Then being captive in a tower to living in a palace. This can't be happening!

"Lou, it's time." I hear Liam announced. I nodded and walked to the carriage. Many people were on the streets throwing flower petals already to celebrate.

"Oh my dear boy!" My mum said. She's already in the carriage with me. She placed something on my head and I didn't know what. "I wore this flower crown when your father and I got married. Now you should wear it." I took it off for second and saw it was a white rose flower crown with a tiny veil on top. I placed back on my head.

"Oh mum, I love it. Will you and dad walk me down?" I asked and see nodded. We made it to the church and waited till we're ready. I hope Harry ready.

Harry's POV

I'm so not ready! I'm just waiting till the doors open so I could walked down to the priest. I heard the people inside whispering. I heard my cue and the doors opened and I walked down. I smiled at everyone. Zayn and Perrie are sitting together. They got together by Louis. He thought they looked cute together and they do. Finally Louis' cue came on and everyone stood up.

When the doors opened Louis was standing there with a flower crown on his head, white suit, and pink corsage, with his mum and dad on both sides of him, he looked, amazing. He started walking down the aisle slowly and kept his eyes on me. When he finally reached me, his parents kissed his cheeks, he grabbed my hand and smiled. "Please be seated." Said the priest. "Morning everyone. We're gathered here today celebrate the marriage of not so bad anymore Harry Styles and The Lost Prince, Louis Tomlinson. If anyone wants to opposed this marriage speak now." The priest announced.

Silence. Good.

"May I have the rings please?" Kevin and Brit brought the rings to the front and me and Louis took each others rings. "Harry, repeat after me: I, Harry Styles,"

"I, Harry Styles,"

"Take you, Louis,"

"Take you Louis,"

"Through sickness and health,"

"And be the husband you've always dreamed of."

"And be the husband you've always dreamed of." I slide the ring onto his finger and smiled at him. Now it's his turn.

"Ok Louis repeat after me, I, Louis Tomlinson,"

"I, Louis Tomlinson,"

"Take you Harry,"

"Take you Harry,"

"Through sickness and health,"

"And be the best husband you've always dreamed of."

"And be the best husband you've always dreamed of." He did the same process as I did, but he was shaky because he was crying. "I'm sorry I promised myself I shouldn't cry, but I am." He fanned himself. The crowd laughed at his comment.

"With that said I now pronounce you Prince Harry and Prince Louis of England. You may now kiss." I grabbed him by the waist, and pulled him in and kissed him.

Louis' POV

I'm finally married! I'm so happy! Right now me and Harry are running down the aisle to the carriage. Flowers and lanterns are flying everywhere! We finally made it to the end of the isle and kissed again. We got into the carriage we headed off to the castle to celebrate our new lives!

Harry and Louis' POV

And we both live Happily Ever After!

The End

Author's Note:

It's over! I repeat it's over! I can't thank you enough! I love you all! Thank you for enjoying this story. Thanks for fanning and all you do! So vote, comment, all that you do but couple more things:

1. What was your favorite part?

2. Quote?

3. Did you like it?

4. Favorite track of Midnight Memories?

5. Is Larry real?

6. What's as this cutest moment in this story?

Again thanks for reading! And keep smiling!

- Xx Ali :)