Back To Normal

Liam's POV

I heard a knock a the door and went down to get it. It was Harold and a guy with short brunette hair. "H-hi Harold. Who's this?" I'm a little nervous that Harold might hurt me.

"Call me Harry, and this is Louis, the lost prince." I looked at him confused. Is he joking?

"Prove it!" I demanded.

"I have the same eyes as the prince does, and," he pulled something else out. "This is my crown."

Louis placed the crown his head, now I remember! I was very young when I found the flower and gave it to my father and it cured Queen Jay! I remember meeting Louis when he was just a baby. "Stay there I'll grab you're mother and father!" I ran to King Mark and Queen Jay's quite area and ran in. The king was looking outside and the queen was reading. They both stopped when I stormed in. "My king and queen there is someone that tells me he's your son." I panted out.

"What are we waiting for Jay?! Let's see our son." They got up and ran towards the front door.

"You go I'll just lay here." I felt so lightheaded, I might've fainted on the floor.

Louis' POV

"I don't know Harry, maybe they're not here. Maybe they're sick or out in the kingdom. Yeah that's it! Let's leave." I start walking back, but Harry grabbed my arm.

"I thought you wanted to see your parents." I looked down and shrugged. "They haven't seen you in eighteen years! Stay. For me?" He looks at me with pleading eyes. How can I say no to the face!

"Ok, but what if --" I was cut off with the door opening.

"Louis? Is that you?" I heard a woman asked I'm guessing it is my real mum.

"Yes, I think. Are you my real mum?" I look at her with hoping eyes. My mum walked closer to me and placed her hand on my cheek. She stares at me for a couple minutes then she finally spoke.

"You still have those sea blue eyes when you were a baby." She said with tears in her eyes.

I can't believe it! It is my real mum! "Oh mummy!" I buried myself into her arms and hugged her to death.

"Hey does daddy get a hug from his son that he hasn't seen in eighteen years?" My dad? I pulled away and turned around and the was my dad in his king's robe.

"Dad!" I gave him a big hug and he lift me, spinning around giving me the biggest hug. He pulled away looking at them with tears in my eyes. Then I heard some ruckus. I looked up and saw the girls who did my hair the other day plus a little boy. "Oh. Hello again. It's nice to see you again." I greeted them.

"Louis." I heard my mom say. "'Meet your brother and sisters. Lottie, Félicité, Daisy, Phoebe, Doris, and Ernest." The sibling all joined in the the group hug and now I feel secure. That was until my mom asked one serious question. "Um quick question. Why is a wanted thief on the balcony?" My mom looked over at Harry and asked me. Oh I forgot Harry was still kind of a criminal in my parents eyes.

"Mum? Dad? Siblings. Harry is not a criminal anymore. He's one us. A good guy now and a very nice boyfriend." I took his hand. Yes, Harry and I got together after we kissed in my tower.

"Well this settles for... a family group hug!" My father grabbed me, my mum, and siblings into a big hug. I did a little giggle while we did. I saw my father and mum had their hands out for Harry. Harry took their hands and my parents shook his hands. "Welcome to the family."

Harry's POV (It's just Harry narrating a little Louis)

You better guess what happens next. That's right! The kingdom rejoiced! The kingdom made a huge celebration for Louis' return. Dreams were finally coming true.

Niall, Zayn, and surprisingly Liam wanted to create a band. Louis and I join in a few days. So that's what we did. Oh! Our band is called One Direction, I made it up. Someone became a chef for Nando's that's opened few weeks ago. Brit made sure there is no crime in the kingdom, and no one took her apples. As for Kevin, he's still joking around with everyone, you gotta love that bird.

I went back to my being Harry, it's really catchy I like it. Now Louis, he is back where he belongs. With his mum, dad, and his younger siblings who love him deeply. Even the townspeople! Everywhere he walks it's like Louis here! Louis there! But he's loved by everyone including me. With his respect and wisdom his parents did before him.

I know what you're thinking. Did me and Louis ever get married? Well, after years, and years, and years, of asking, I finally said yes.

Harry.

Fine I asked him!

And we're living happily ever after!

Yes we are.

A/N: its not done yet I just need the ending! Did anyone seen Tangled Ever After?! I'm doing that! But no ring chase! I gave it away what I'm doing! If you do know what happens comment! I would really like that! I'm starting a new story! Its a spin off of ... drum roll please! HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL! The cast is on my profile! Check it out! @HunterMay18 already likes it! I hope you like the cast too! Anyway my brother is in college now, I start my new school next Monday! I cried three time when I left my brother! :'( but I can go in his room now! I got new clothes and shoes yesterday!

Question Time! (Please just answer these questions)

1. What was your favorite part of the story?

2. Who was your fav character?

3. Fav line in this book?

Keep smiling! :)

Xx Ali!