Getting into the Kingdom

The Next Day

Harry's POV

I wake up with Lounzel in my arms. He looks so happy, but then I felt something wet on my cheek. I look up and it's Brit breathing heavily and glaring at me. "Well I hope your here to apologize." Lounzel was out of my grip and no time and I was being pulled by Brit. "AHHH!! Let me go!!!!" Lounzel shot up and ran towards me and Brit.

"Harry grab my arms!! "I grabbed onto Lounzel's arms very tight and he pulling with all his might "Give me him!" I hear Lounzel trying his best to get me free. My shoe fell off and I landed right on top of Lounzel with about an inch away from our lips. I saw him blushed redder then a rose. Brit had my other shoe in her mouth and then glared at me. Then Lounzel stepped in front of me trying to calm her down. "Whoa there!! Easy girl!! Easy!! Easy..." I saw Kevin trying too. When Brit met Lounzel's eyes she was paralyzed. "That's it, now sit." She was about to sit, wait she's going to sit?! "Sit." She sat in front of Lounzel and he looked like he done this before. "Now drop the shoe." She turned away. "Drop it." She dropped my shoe than I saw Lounzel treating Brit like a dog. "Oh good girl! Are you tired chasing a bad guy all day?" I she her nod, man am I dreaming?

"I'm dreaming! I'm going insane!" I said slapping my cheeks thinking that this a dream. It wasn't, I hear Lounzel's laugh as I look like a fool. Finally I gave in. "That horse is trying to kill me!"

"Oh but she's just a big sweet heart!" He rubbed her nose and Brit neigh at him making him giggle. "You're very cute umm..." He looked at Brit's collor "Brit. Is that short for something?" Looking back at me.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

Lounzel turned back around and started to starched her back and she flipped to back and he rubbed her stomach. After a few minutes they finally settled down to catch their breath. Then Brit charged at me and I ran for my life. After being chased feeling like forever, Lounzel screamed, "Stop it! Both of you, you're acting like brothers and sisters. But can you survive 24 hours without fighting, you can chase each other long as you like." He said looking at us with desperate eyes and hands on our chest. I sighed and pulled out my hand to shake. But Brit just turned away. "And it's also my birthday, just to let you." He whispered.

Brit sighed and turn to face me, then finally we shook hands or hoove to hand. Lounzel smiled warmly at us then his gaze looked up, I met his gaze, it was the kingdom.

Then I felt Brit hit me in the stomach with a loud "oofff!" From me.

Lounzel ran up onto the bridge that leads into the castle and looked back at me so excited. "Wow!! This is amazing!!" I smiled and looked around nervously to see if any guards around. But I did see a WANTED picture of me, I grabbed it and stuffed it into Brit's mouth. Then we started fighting again then Kevin stopped us. We just banged arms glaring at Kevin.