Chapter Three

**A/N: I'd just love to say thank you to everybody who has read or voted for this story, it really means a lot. And a special thank you to those of you who have added this to your library, the support means so much to me.

I'm so sorry for not uploading for this long but I've had a bout of writer's block and the pregnancy was becoming overwhelming, but not to worry. The twins have been born now and they're happy and healthy so I hope I can get more uploads out now.

I'd like to dedicate this to my baby daddy and fiancé for the overwhelming support he's shown me throughout everything. I love you.

This chapter hasn't been edited but I really hope you like it!

Thank you and until next time...Frankie xoxo**

Chapter Three

‘Come on babe, let’s have some fun. It’s not like anybody’s going to find out,’

‘Back off Sky, I don’t want to. You know what’ll happen if my Dad finds out,’ I said as I pulled my wrist free from his bruising grip.

‘We never even have fun anymore Em, what the hell happened to you?’ he said as he shoved me back against the cool metal surface of his car. His eyes were blazing and his breathing was becoming heavier as he shoved the pills in his pocket.

‘What the hell happened to me? What the hell happened to you Sky, this isn’t how you were when I met you. What happened to you?’ I whispered as I felt the prickling of tears stinging my eyes.

‘Fuck you Em, you can walk home today.’ He said with a tone of finality as he pulled me away from his car and buckled himself in. Two seconds later and I could hear the car coming to life as I flinched in pain from the stinging in my hands.

‘I fucking hate you.’ I screamed as he flipped me off from inside the car and drove off into the distance.

Pathetic: that’s the only way I could describe my life right now. What kind of seventeen year old girl spends her Friday night, face down on the concrete ground in the middle of a dingy and probably dangerous suburb? Oh yeah, that’s right: Emmeline fucking Sanders does.

Skylar Guild epitomised everything that a bad boy should be: tall, lean, muscular, dark black hair and hypnotising grey eyes and a labyrinth of tattoos all over his body. He wasn’t the type of guy you’d take home to meet your parents, in fact he was the type of guy that you’d never want your parents to find out about.

I picked up my phone and quickly scrolled through my contacts until I found the one I needed before pressing the call button and holding the phone to my ears. Only after four rings did he answer,

‘Hey sis what’s up?’

‘Hey Leo, I need you to pick me up at the park near the river,’ I said, my voice still shaking from what had just happened.

‘The park near the river? Why the hell are you over there?’ I could feel my throat closing in as I heard shuffling and the clinking of keys through the phone along with my brother’s heavy breathing, ‘I’ll be over in ten.’ He said before hanging up on me.

I pushed myself off the ground and wiped my hands on my thighs as I curled into a ball on the concrete. It was starting to get cold now and I could feel bruises starting to form around my throat from when Sky had strangled me earlier today.