The Day After 30 Days No. 2

After practice on the judo club Essie and Jack decided to walk home together. Then…

Whooooosssh!

A hurl of wind surrounded them.

“What is this?” Essie said while crossing his arms on his face to see the culprit. Then the wind transform into a woman that looks like an alien no it’s a real alien.

“Ahhhhhhhh! Alien…a female one eyed allllliiiiiiiien?!” Essie said and was stuck on his place, “I thought she would be scary but never know that aliens were really this disgusting...running nose…smelly clothes…uncombed hair…dirty nails…super ewww breathe…with sore eyes…” He thought. Jack saw him punched his head and said, “What alien are you talking about…that is an evil ghost.” He held his hand then run off.

“Oi…what are you spacing out? She almost possess you!” Jack yelled.

“Huh? Really?” Essie was dumbfounded.

“Don’t huh me and keep on running!” Jack said. They reached a dead end.

“Hahaha…c’mon my Essie let me use your body…” The alien was oozing some evil aura.

“Yeah…whatever but I won’t let you until you have a fresh bath…” Essie replied with a duh-face.

The Alien was stunned then, “Really you will…okay wait for me…” she was happy like  a puppy…

“ESSIE! What the heck did you say…don’t treat this event lightly…she’s an evil ghost!” Jack yelled.

“Huh? What ghost are you talking about? That must be some alien beggar…”

They were interrupted with the every beautiful woman. She’s sparkling. They were blinded with her beauty.

“Hmm…so what do you think?”

“W-wait…you’re the ghost from earlier?” Jack was shocked.

“Uhm…yes…uhmm…is something wrong?”

“No, you’re a beautiful alien.” Essie butted in. He was a man who always falls for beauties.

“Really…” she blushed, “…oh and I’m not an alien…I am Sasa…and I’m in love with Jack I want to kissed him and squeezed him so please Essie lend me your body.” She said deliberately.

“Sasa? The shy girl from grade 6 before? But she was dead…a year ago…” Jack was stunned. Essie was still dumb on the whole thing. “Yes…I died last year in an accident and I regret it so much that I wasn’t able to confess on you so…” she turned her gazed to Essie.

“Ecck…I guess you two need some private conversation…” he’s sweating. He finally knew what was the girl implying but won’t give in. “No way on earth would I lend my body to a ghost to kiss another man and do XOXO…if he’s a guy and want to do it with a girl then it may but this situation is a NO! NO! And I can see a ghost?! Am I crazy?! Aaaaaaaaah…” he yelled on his mind. (But talking about aliens is crazy too, right? Oh well back to the story)

 Though, his sister used his body before to kiss Kyle but that won’t matter because he didn’t remember that.

“Too stubborn huh…” Sasa changed her appearance then emitted an evil aura.

Swooooong!

“Aaaaaah!!!” Essie’s spirit went out of his body while Sasa used it and dragged Jack down and starting to kissed him.

“Aaaaah…Jack what are you doing RESIST HER!” Essie yelled.

“Can’t do…” Jack replied. He was fascinated on the face of Essie that looks lustfully on him. Though, it was actually Sasa.

“Aaaaaaaaaaah! Just anyone please help me…I can’t even barge in because that woman had a barrier!!! MUCH WORST DOING IT ON THE ROAD SIDE WHAT IF SOMEONE SEES THEM! I’LL BE DEAD!” Essie looked like a lunatic punching his head on the tree.

Then he heard someone’s chanting and ended up with…

“…BEGONE THOU EVIL ONE!”

The girl screeched afraid of the light then fade out like a smoke.

“Whew…I’m save…” Essie was relieved.

Then someone growled.

“Yo…disgusting homo don’t be like dogs who’ll do it everywhere every time you’re in heat.” Kyle was angry and said all those mean words though honestly if it’s was with him it’s alright. (Damn double standard)

“Grrr…you…” Essie was angry but he realized that he was on top of Jack. “Eck…sorry Jack…” he was blushing. “Don’t worry it’s alright.” Jack said though he thought that it’s alright if he did all the way. He snapped out. “Aaaaaaaaaah…NO WAY…WHAT DID I THOUGHT JUST NOW!!! I AM BEING UNFAITHFUL TO ESSA….” Jack ran off without saying a word.

“Jack?!” Essie was shocked, “…what just happen…”

“Oh well I think I’ll be going too…” Essie straightened up his clothes and shake off few dirts away from his shirt.

“Oi, is that the way how to say thanks to someone who help you?” Kyle grabbed Essie.

“Okay, okay thank you…hmpt…”

“No good…cook me some food at my place as payment.” Kyle demanded. He was an exorcist specializing in getting rid of evil spirits. Though he can’t see a ghost, he can feel its presence. It was a sideline in Blake’s family aside from being a Yakuza heir. His grandfather was a former Shinto priest back in Japan before he became a Yakuza leader.

---

In Kyle’s house,

“Grrr…bastard I thought he hate girly stuff now he want me to cook for him…grrr…”

Someone sneak in and squeezed Essie to death. It was the panda.

“Ho ho ho…long time no see lad and I think the little one misses you too…” gramps said while entering the kitchen who was curious to hear some clinging inside.

“Who’s little one are you talking about? This one is huge!” Essie murmured. Then, “Uhm…sorry but I think it was our first meeting grandpa…” Essie said.

“Ho ho ho…so you’d forgotten eh…it’s alright lad just feel at home.” Gramps went to his favorite place the pond then drinking his tea.

“How odd…but grandpa is nice…” Essie smiled.

He then went on Kyle and gave the food.

“Alright, here it is and I’ll be going…” Essie said after putting the food on the table as he was about to leave Kyle yanked in his arms and Essie fell on top of Kyle.

The awkward moment begin…(^o^)

---

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Last chap will be posted on tues