Days 27 to 29

Day 27

Essa possessed her brother’s body and waited Kyle after school. Then seeing him approaching, she ran and clung at him.

“H-hey, could you be a little bit distance…you’re using a guy’s body…it’s embarrassing!” Kyle said.

Immediately, Essie recovered his body and glared, “Remember your promise?!”

“Sheeesh…” Kyle scratched his head. They went up to the carnival, visited a theme park, going to the zoo and eating dirty ice cream.

“Thank you Kyle…” Essa said sweetly. “Whatever…just finish it up! And let’s go home!” Kyle said being rude but as usual Essa didn’t mind it. “Grr…that bastard saying bad things to my sister!” Essie thought but could not do anything but watched them.

After the date, Essa snatched a kissed on Kyle’s lips. Then saying goobye.

“Ah…why do you have to kiss him! And on his lips!!!!” Essie freak out. “Sorry, I just can’t help it…his lips is so soft…did you feel it too, bro…” she batted her eyelashes. Essie blushed, impact he actually feel it too and his heart thumped.

“Please, I beg you never to do that again…I can tolerate the hug and kisses on cheeks but not that!”

Essa just giggled.

Day 28

Essa always prepared a sumptuous bento for Kyle with kisses. Essie handed it during break time but immediately dashed off because of constant gossiping as promised Essa never went to school with Essie because she can’t control herself upon seeing Kyle. She just dropped by after class dismissal.

Essie now freely does his usual routine and that’s studying seriously and attending his judo club activities. “Hey, bro…you seemed not pack up today?” Jack said while they were changing clothes at the locker room.

“Yeah, Essa seemed controllable these pass days…” Essie replied.

“Good now we can practice…just like before…”

“Yeah as your sparring partner…hahaha…”

Jack represented their school at the national competition. Essie supposed to be in that competition too but because of his sister’s ghost problem, he back out.

“You better won…dude…” “Of course one of the best judo player is my sparring partner…” Jack grinned.

Meanwhile, Kyle skipped his class and wandering around when he stopped on the Judo Club dojo. He accidentally saw Essie being cross legged locked by Jack. Kyle’s blood heated up and suddenly punched Jack and hauled Essie away from the dojo.

“Argh…what was that…bastard…grrr…trespassing…in the middle of our practice…and you even punched the captain!” Essie shouted infuriated.

Kyle hit the wall that made Essie stopped from talking. “Was that only a sparring session?” Kyle glared.

“What’s wrong with you? And it’s not your business…”

Kyle was hesitating and couldn’t understand himself. “Just…don’t be too close to that guy…idiot!”

“WHAT?! AND WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT…DON’T CALL ME IDIOT!”

Kyle just glared and walked away.

“Dude…wassup…” Jack asked Kyle while soothing his face. He followed him.

“Nothing…just some pack up mind ruining our training…sorry dude for that…let’s continue…”

“Naah…no worries…it will sooth down…” Jack said and thought of something but followed Essie back to the dojo.

Meanwhile,

“Just earlier…what was I thinking…” Kyle was flustered.

Day 29

Essie didn’t talk about what happened in the school the other day and let his sister freely used his body for her date.

Kyle on the other hand was out of himself.

“Hellllloooooooooooooo…” Essa tried to get the attention of Kyle.

“Huh?” Kyle was puzzled.

“I’m calling you for the longest time now…” she pouted.

“Sorry…what was it again?” “I said let’s watch Kung Fu Panda 2…I already bought the tickets.”

“Ah…okay…” After the date Kyle brought Essa home but before he left and out of rationality Kyle kissed Essa. Though, technically he kissed Essie.

Essa was happy and yet she felt something different which she couldn’t explain.

Kyle, on the other hand had a confused feeling which he hated.

----------------------------------------------

It’s gonna end…(^o^) Wiiiipiiiie