Days 21 to 23

Day 21

Essie dreamt the incident including Kyle saving him the other day. Then an added situation was seen. It was Kyle trying to kiss him. Yep, like in the movies where the guy saves a girl then they fall in love. It’s more like a nightmare in his case. Kyle also experienced the same dream and woke up with heavy breath.

“Thank goodness…that was a dream!” Kyle was relieved.

Meanwhile...Essie was still sleeping when…

“Broooother…c’mon you’ll be late on the school winter skiiiiiiiing event! WAAAKE up!” Essa shouted.

“Nhnnnn…wanna sleep…duwanna go there…zzz…” Essie replied still half asleep.

“Ha! I know it you can’t ski…what a LAME!” Essa tried to piss her brother. It was the only way to convince him in doing what he didn’t want to do.

“Grrr…I’m not lame…and give me a minute to prepare…” Essie was angry.

“Wiiippie!”

Day 22

They reached the beautiful Beech Mountain in North Carolina.

“Honestly I hate winter…brrr…I just want to stay at home and sipping hot soup then sleeping all day…” Essie thought while Essa was excited.

“Hey…dude…c’mon I’d save a cottage for us…” Jack yelled after seeing Essie coming out from the school bus. He was good in skiing so he already wore his ski paraphernalia.

“…then hurry up and let’s ski…” he added. “Yeah, dude…I will…” Essie was sweating. No one knew that he can’t ski at all.

“Ehehehe…I knew it brother…didn’t know how to ski…hahaha…Essie didn’t know how to skiiiiii!!!!” Essa was teasing his brother.

“Grrr…I know how to ski!”

“Reeeeeeeeally?!”

“Argh…of course…I know…just wait and see…c’mon…” Essie hurled. He thought that it could be easy. He’ll just watch then imitate them.

He wore his twin-tip alpine ski. “Okay…ready to go!” Essie was confident. “…now for the first steeeeeeeeeeep…ahhhh…” Essie was rolling downward.

“Argh…my back…my legs…”

“Brother are you okay?” Essa was worried. Then Jack went in to help him. Jack giggled after seeing Essie who looked like a snowman. “Grr…Jaaack…” Essie scowled him. “Ahem…sorry…c’mon hold me…” Jack said reaching his hand.

“You should have said it earlier that you didn’t know how to ski than trying like that…it’s too dangerous…” Essa lectured her brother. “Now, I will possess you so that you can do it alone…” she entered on Essie’s body.

They started the ski training.

“Now, brother, feel the snow…feel the cold…feeeeel that you are being one with the nature…”

“ACHOOOO!” Essie sneezed. “I think I need a rest…” Essie was freezing. “NO! YOU NEED PRACTICE!” “Look…there’s Kyle…go and have fun with him while I am…aaah…” Essa lost herself again and running towards Kyle using Essie’s body. Essie bumped on Kyle so hard that the two fell on the cliff. Essa’s soul got away from Essie because of the impact.

“I don’t want to die yet…” Essie was praying.

The two fell on a tree. “Whew…I’m still alive!” Essie thought. Then his sight turns to Kyle who’s really pissed and slowly coming in front of him. “Gulp…about what happen I’m sorry…” he murmured.

Kyle grabbed him and, “Tell a good reason for not killing you now!” he growled.

“Eh…look at your back!” “Huh?!” Essie immediately went off the hook and tried his very best to run but he failed.

“Where do you think you’re going?!” Kyle was really angry Essie could have kicked the dude if only his body wasn’t aching from the fall. Then Essie looked terrified.

“L-look at your b-back…”

“Idiot that won’t work anymore…” Kyle was about to hit him when they heard,

“RAWR!”

“Giant white bear that looks like Big Foot?! This is crazy…” Kyle murmured and dropped Essie. “I need a medicine…” he added.

Day 23

Kyle and Essie were lost. The snow covered their pathway. Much worst the giant white bear followed them. The bear was kinda attached to Essie. It mistook Essie as his mother.

“Waaaaah…stay away from me!!!” Essie was irritated to the big bear.

“SHUT UP…GRRR…” Kyle shouted while glaring at Essie. “Hey, it’s not my fault!” Then the wind blew hastily and the snow falls rapidly. They can no longer see their path when the bear hauled them to a nearby cavern.

Essie made a fire. Kyle was still angry blaming him while the bear was happily snoring.

“Sorry, dude…” Essie tried to make peace with the guy.

“Che…” was all that Kyle could reply.

“Grrr…bastard…” Essie whimpered.

After three hours, Essie couldn’t bear the cold even if he’s under the white bear’s fur. Kyle seemed not affected with the cold. Essie started to freeze. “Achooo!”

Kyle fixed his stare to Essie. He was comfortable with the guy beside him more than to his gang mates.

“Oi…it would lessen the cold if we close together…just don’t tell it to anyone…” Kyle suggested then grabbed and hugged Essie. He didn’t butt in because it’s warmer than before.

Meanwhile, “Aaaaahhh…brother Jack…find my brother!!!sniff…” Essa freak out.