Day 2 of Essie's Switch Personality

Day 2 of Essie’s Switch Personality

Mrs. Carlson made an appointment for her son to a psychiatrist. She didn’t thought of anything just doing what her son requested her to do. She thought that there’s nothing wrong on having a check up on a psychiatrist. Everyone needed that for secure mental health living.

In the psychiatrics’ clinic

 “ACK…BROTHEEEER…I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME…STOP IGNORING MEEEEEE!” Essa sobbed.

“Sigh…could you please calm down…do you really want me to be insane?!” Essie was holding two pillows and used it as an earplug from the crying ghost.

“OF COURSE NOT…BUT PLEASE DON’T GO TO THE PSYCHIATRIST BECAUSE YOUR NORMAL…PRETTY NORMAL! LOOK…LOOK…THAT DOCTOR IS CRAZY!!!HE MIGHT RIP YOU APART!!!” she exclaimed after seeing the picture of the psychiatrist who looks like being struck by lighting and holding a skull.

Essie saw it and having second thought too but before he can go away, the psychiatrist showed up.

“Hihihi…come here lad…let me examine you…hihihi…” the old man dragged Essie inside his scary laboratory.

“Eck…doctor I think I am alright now…so should go now…” Essie immediately dashed off.

“Huff…huff…that was close…huff…” Essie breathes heavily.

After going home Essie slump his body on his bed. Essa just watch him silently. Essie started to talk.

“Sis…you know…I am happy to see you…I would like that you would stay here for the rest of our life but the idea of possessing my body to fulfill your last wishes would take my life away from me!” Essie sighed.

“I’m sorry…for being selfish…” Essa sobbed. She looked hopeless. “C’mon don’t look at me like that…” Essie thought and his heart melted.

“Sigh…alright, since it will only be thirty days…I will allow you to use my body to fulfill your wishes but restrain yourself from acting weird things…okay…”

“YESSIR!” Essa saluted while raising the red flag.

“Now…let’s start…” Essa possessed her brother and run all the way to the ballet class.

“…mission 1 became the best ballet dancer…wiiiiiiiiiiiii…” Essa forget her promise and acted just herself on his brother’s body.

“Wait…not thaaaaaat…” Essie yelled but he could not control himself.

===========

“Clap! Clap! Clap!” The audiences were astounded after the performance of Essie in the Snow White Musical Ballet Dance. Everyone thought he was a cute gay performer. Jack saw it too and was amaze he thought of Essa after seeing him on that ballet performance.

“Hey, buddy…I didn’t know you can dance like that!” Jack tapped Essie on his shoulders. Essie was embarrassed and hurriedly went away leaving Jack in confusion.

Suddenly, Jack thought that he saw Essa following Essie.

To be continued…