Days 4 to 10

Yay! another update! (^o^)

Day 4

Essie got the role of Cleopatra in their school stage play entitled, “Cleopatra and Anthony.”

“Nooooooooooooooo…”

“Hush…brother don’t worry it will be a success…chu…” Essa looked so cute. So, even if he wanted to scold his sister he just can’t do so.

“I really hope that my twin is a man so I can strangle him to death by now…though…technically she’s already dead and a ghost but…sigh…” Essie thought.

At the rehearsal,

“Ohhhh…I never thought that Essie would be so beautiful in this costume…love it soooo much…” The instructor commended him.

“Grrr…say that again and I’ll rip this stupid dress…can’t breathe with this corset.” Essie thought. Then Jack watched him. He was embarrassed especially when Jack smiled at him.

“Essa you better tell the chief in heaven to make it sure that after I die I’ll get the biggest mansion!!!Or I’ll haunt you forever…”

“Sure…sure…eh…heh…” Essa scratched her head. She thought that her brother won’t even reach the gate of heaven after he die.

“What is that uncertain look of yours?” Essie was pissed he knew what his sister had thought earlier. Though he can’t read mind but his sister is predictable.

“Oh…the rehearsal is starting…let’s go!” Essa change the topic and excitedly possessed her brother.

Day 5

Two days before the play of “Cleopatra and Anthony”, the lead actor was sprained and won’t be able to participate on the actual date. The principal and the coordinator had an emergency meeting and decided to put Kyle Blake on the role because he was the only one who can memorize a one hundred pages script within two days. He’s a total genius only if he wasn’t a gang leader.

“But would he agree? I mean the boy is so stubborn…” Miss Helen butted in to the school principal. “We just have to cross our fingers…” the principal replied.

As expected Kyle refused.

Day 6

“It can’t be! The play is cancelled!!!” Essa freak out.

“Sis, don’t act as if it is the end of the world…” Essie was happy of the cancellation.

“You don’t understand it…sniff…since we were children I dream to be a lead actress in that play!!!” Essa shrieked. This play always a mainstay in Broadway during summer, so there is the possibility for the leading actors and actresses who were students to be part in Broadway if it’s a success within the school premises.

“C’mon, technically I am the one who will play the role so you got nothing to lose…”

“Waaah…so heartless…” she runs away. She never showed up to her brother.

“Geeez…she’s a pain…” Essie thought.

Day 7

“Sir I would like to know who refused the role of Anthony…I will try to convince him.” Essie asked the principal. He can’t take the silent treatment of his sister and so take the initiative to find out who’s the culprit.

“Reeeally…” the principal was lightened up. “…Mr. Carlson you are indeed a person of art…I am counting on you…” the principal hugged him tightly.

“Eh…okay sir I’ll do my best but could you please state his name…”

“Oh…he is Kyle Blake…” the principal smiled. “WHAT?!”

Day 8

Essie was pissed and depressed. How can he possibly convince that freaky Kyle? The first time he approached him to give the bento made by Essa, he snarled and mocked him. His friends called him gay too.

“Okay…I tried my best so…I just leave it this way…” Essie was about to leave when he saw his sister frowning.

“Great…juuuuust great…sigh…” Essie thought and went on Kyle’s place.

“Look…the Mr. Snobby Gay…” One of Kyle’s friends teased. “Grr…”

“What do you want…and yeah…I’m not interested in your ghost story…” Kyle scowled.

Essie already approached him before when his sister used his body to hugged Kyle and almost kissing him. After obtaining his control over his body Essie explained everything and of course no one believed him and so his identity as gay started.

“Uhm…I was here to ask you to reconsider your decision on taking the role of Anthony in the play…” Essie sighed because he knew that Kyle will refuse him but…

“Sure…what’s the catch?!” Kyle sneered.

“Argh…he sure pisses me…” Essie thought and his mind was wandering when Essa took over his body and shouted.

“I am willing to be your slave…forever…” Essa smiled sweetly. This time it supposed to disgust Kyle but all of a sudden he felt someone else in Essie’s appearance, someone he knew before.

“Aaaahhhh! Essa not that!!! YOU IDIOT!!” Essie squealed.

“Alright, that’s a deal…now get lost…” Kyle smug.

At home…

“Grrr…Essa that’s it…I won’t play on this game anymore!” Essie was pissed.

“But brother…it’s shooting two birds in one shoot! I mean I can act and get close to my first and last love…Kyle!!!”

Essie space out. “I think it would be better if I’m the one who’s dead and not you…” he murmured.

“No way! I won’t allow that!” Essa slapped his brother.

Day 9

The play was successful but here’s one big problem…

“Oi…since you’re my personal slave…I want you to buy the things on this list…” Kyle commanded and gave the groceries’ list.

“Grrr…”

It happened all day long. “Essa…I’m so gonna beat you…” he thought. Meanwhile Essa was always at Kyle’s side.

“Hmmm…I love you so much!” She murmured excitedly.

Day 10

Essie really had a bad day and added to that,

“Let’s break up…I can’t take it anymore…sniff” Flora his girlfriend said then running away.

“I’m sorry brother…”

Essie was shocked.

“It can’t be happening…”