Day 30

• Dedicated to kaedemamoru, ginsalam, gonjune, TokioHotelLover24, caleck, jungkim for reading i

Day 30

Kyle received a very special attention from Essie who was possessed by his sister every day. By that made Kyle felt an alien feeling towards Essie who is a guy and hated it. Kyle pinned down Essie,

“Enough…stop acting just like your sister…both of you suck! Even if she’s in front of me I will never like her…she’s an idiot and so are you!”

Essie was mad. Then suddenly Essa materialized.

She was crying. She never thought to hear that harsh words from her love.

“You don’t have to say something like that to my brother…You should hate me not him…” she looked at her brother and said, “I’m so sorry for being selfish and push you to do this thing…” She vanished.

“Wait…” Essie shouted then glared to Kyle. “It’s your fault! I’ll make you pay for this…” Essie ended and followed Essa.

Essie went home, look at the park, and intruding at Jack’s house.

“It was her last day right?!” Jack asked.

“Yes…” Essie was worried.

“I’ll come and looked for her too…” Jack volunteered and Essie nod.

The sun was setting down and they haven’t seen Essa yet. “Thank you Jack for helping…I guess…she’s gone already…and I’m sorry for dragging you with this mess…”

“No sweat…dude…we’re friends…” “Thank you…” Essie unconsciously tears up and Jack consoles him. Jack saw for the first time the emotional part of Essie.

Essie thought to go at Essa’s grave to pay respect. There she found her standing at her grave.

“I thought you’re already gone…” Essie said then hugging his sister. Essa chuckled.

“You’re really kind…my brother…you know I just realized that it was you whom I love the most…” she hugged him. “Sis, I love you too you know that…and will always be because you’re my sister…” Essie replied.

“No brother…it’s different from your feelings…” she thought but never told it.

“After the sunset…I’ll leave this world…everything that had happen will fade from your memories…goodbye brother…and I will always love you…”

“Idiot…I treasure these few days that we shared…so…” before he could finish that Essa was completely gone.

“Goodbye…Essa…”

Kyle witnessed everything. He was hiding at one of the boulder. He secretly followed Essie. “Forget…huh…” he thought.

Immediately days passed by and Essie went back to normal but a little bit more friendly and still the best cook ever. His girlfriend Flora went back to him and his ‘gay’ image went off. Kyle just looked from afar, still thinking, “…forgetting everything…huh…”

In the hallway, the two happened to cross path. Kyle intentionally bumped Essie. Essie was pissed and yet remains on his calm façade and said, “Look bastard…watch where you going!” It was all Kyle got from Essie.

Kyle grimace bitterly, “I guess he forgot everything…”

----------------

If I could…

If I could bring back yesterday

I want you with me…

If I could bring back yesterday

I’ll change the way it should be…

If I could bring back yesterday

I will say I love you…

 If I could bring back yesterday

Everything will be fresh anew…

If I could bring back yesterday

Probably I won’t feel sorry…

If only I can bring back that precious memory…

(Kyle Blake)

__________________1ST PART END___________________