Chapter 28

"John Aldren." Bonnie's dad announced giving out the diplomas.

Yes I was at graduation but with a good reason, I told Stefan I would be and I need to end it at some time. I was so vengeful and actually jealous but Stefan and I are done. I'm trying to erase all memory of him but it's proven hard. Why did he have to mess everything up? Oh no, I'm going to cry again. Ok, I just have to get through graduation.

"And now I'm very proud to announce this next one, my daughter Bonnie Bennet."

Yawn. Next.

"Matt Donovan." Mr Bennett announced and I smiled.

Matt was ok, which meant Rebekah was ok. That made me slightly more happy.

"Caroline Forbes" was next then. "Elena Gilbert."

No, I couldn't do it. Mission graduation down the drain. I can't even bare to listen to the name Elena Gilbert now. I want her dead and she will be. I walked to the bleachers and watched from there.

"Stefan Salvatore." Mr Bennett announced.

I clapped unenthusiastically. Stefan looked in the crowd for me and smiled when he spotted me, I gritted my teeth and smiled back unwillingly.

"Well isn't this a change of events."

I turned around and saw Kol. I knew he was talking about Stefan and Elena and me and the baby. Kol always finds a way to know everything but I wasn't in the mood.

"Don't worry, I'll get my revenge. He'll pay, she'll die." I told him.

"Why won't Stefan die too?" He asked me.

"I don't have the heart to kill him Kol but don't worry Elena will be gone in a few minutes." I kept a blank expression and Kol smirked.

"I need to go, this might be the last time I see you if the veil goes up and Demetria I just want you to know, I love you, I always have and I always will. You are the best sibling I've ever had. I'll never forget you and good-luck with the baby. Goodbye Demi." Kol sighed.

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly. I didn't want to let go. I felt like I would never see him again. I could look and see if the veil goes up but I don't like messing with the future anymore. If Kol leaves, he leaves, I'll miss him but I will never forget him either. I loved him.

Kol kissed my forehead then he turned and left.

"I love you too Kol." I said before he left.

Kol couldn't face it to turn back, he didn't want to get emotional so he smiled and kept walking. Then I walked behind the bleachers where I joined Elena, Stefan and Caroline.......Show time.

"You came." Stefan put his arm around me.

"I told you I would." I shrugged.

"I really do love you." He went to kiss me but I backed away from him.

"You love me? So Elena chose Damon then?" I asked him.

"What?" Stefan asked me.

"After all, you did say you would go back to Elena in a heartbeat, she is the love of your life." I folded my arms.

Stefan put his head in his hands while Caroline gave Elena the evils and Elena looked sheepish. This was all going to plan.

"Demetria you weren't supposed to hear that." Stefan sighed.

"I'm so sorry Demi, I didn't know." Elena told me.

"Shut up Elena, you are the last person I want to hear talking. I am so sick of everyone in Mystic Falls, no offence Caroline. Stefan do you realise what you've done to me?" I asked him. "Never mind that, I'm over you now Stefan but I do want revenge, starting with Elena-

I grabbed Elena by the shoulders and bit into her neck. A werewolf bite. I dropped Elena and Stefan and Caroline ran to her side and help her up.

"Demi what the hell?! Give her your blood now!" Stan yelled.

"I don't think so. You don't get to tell me what to do Stefan! Not any more!-

I stopped when I got shooting pains in my stomach. Elena, Stefan and Caroline started to get the pains in their heads and we all fell to the ground, them holding their heads and me holding my stomach. This pain was bad, really bad and I was worried it would harm my baby.

"Remember us Caroline?" A witch who was hurting us asked.

Then a graduation cap flew the air and ripped off the witches head in front of eleven other witches who were tormenting us. Once she died the pain stopped. I got on my feet like the others but kept holding my stomach which still hurt. I looked up and saw Niklaus was the witch killer.

"There's plenty more of these to go around. Who's next? I can do this all day." Niklaus smirked.

Then the witches scattered. It was an honest relief Niklaus was here but him and I still weren't good.

"What's wrong with you?" Niklaus asked me.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I stood tall but still held my stomach.

"So what did I miss?" Niklaus asked then noticed Elena. "That looks nasty, what happened?"

"Your crazy twin sister bit me!" Elena replied.

"Well you must have deserved it." Niklaus shrugged.

"Stefan said he loved Elena and only Elena and Demi overheard him." Caroline told Niklaus.

"Well my sister never did like people who stole her men." Niklaus smirked at me.

The pain was still in my stomach and I held it tighter, Niklaus just so happened to notice.

"Are you sure your alright?" Nik asked me.

"I'm fine." I snapped. "Besides why do you care?"

"I don't." He snapped back. "I only came back here for Caroline."

That hurt like hell.

"Well since you've made your opinion quite clear, I'll be leaving. Good luck with that little bite Elena oh and Stefan, burn in hell."

I ran away from them and through the woods for a shortcut back to Stefan's so I could get my stuff then get the hell out of here. When I got there it was just my luck that Lexi was there. I walked past her and to Stefan's room where I started to pack a bag but Lexi joined me.

"You heard didn't you?" Lexi sighed

I turned around to her with tear filled eyes. She softened her gaze then walked over and hugged me.

"You said we belonged together Lexi! You said he loved me!" I cried into her shoulder.

"I thought he did. I'm sorry." Lexi comforted me. "You've more going for you at the minute Dems, you got a baby! Stefan's not mature enough, he played you but you have to think about yourself now."

"My stomach hurts Lexi, it hurts bad." I told her. "Can you get me a piece of paper and a pen? I want to write Stefan a letter."

She went over to the desk and got the paper and pen then came back and handed them to me. I scribbled down how I felt, I couldn't say it so I wrote it down. Stefan was going to find out the truth, he was going to know everything. These would be my last words to Stefan. I finished the letter then put it in a envelope, wrote 'Stefan' on it then handed it to Lexi.

"The veil is going back up Lexi, in exactly an hour, I saw it. Stefan's going to ask you to go with him to dump Silas. Go, give him this letter and Lexi, always remember I love you and I will never forget you." I told her.

"I love you too, I'll look out for you babe and your baby." She smiled and hugged me.

"I need to go say goodbye to a few other people. I'll see you in the after life." I s,irked at her and she smirked back.

Then I left and I knew I would most likely never see Lexi Branson again....