Chapter 21

When I got home I found Nathaniel and Korbin at Niklaus. In all honesty I was surprised they were still here after saying hey would leave but now I needed them more than ever. My brothers did have a right to know that I was pregnant and maybe they would stay then.

"Demetria where have you been?!" Nathaniel asked me.

"New Orleans, brothers I have something to tell you." I started.

"Can it wait? Stefan's really worried about you." Korbin told me.

"Ok well I guess I'll see you later." I sighed then walked outside.

I ran to Stefan's house and walked on inside where I found Stefan and Damon in the living room.

"Demi where have you been I've been calling you non stop!" Stefan said, hugging me.

"Sorry Stefan but I've got something I really need to tell you." I told him.

"I'm really busy at the minute can it wait?" He asked me.

"Sure." I sighed.

Then I dragged myself out of Stefan's and to the Grill. I spotted Matt, Caroline and Bonnie at a table and walked over to them.

"Ok I really need to tell one of use something." I urged.

"Sorry." They all said the dispersed.

Ahhhh! Does nobody have time for me?! I had enough of this, they were going to listen to me! I took out my phone and text everyone telling the, to meet me at stand then I ran back to the Salvatore house. I walked into the house and waited in the living room until everyone came. Damon and Stefan were both there but I refused to talk to the until everyone was hear. They were going to listen to me.

One by one everyone started to arrive, Korbin and Nathaniel, Rebekah, Matt, Caroline, Bonnie but Bonnie came with a friend, Katerina.

"Why's she here?" Rebekah asked looking at Katerina.

"Ugh someone's a but sensitive." Katerina mocked.

"Katherine shut up!" Damon told her.

"Why are we all here?"

"Where's Klaus?"

"What's going on?"

"Has this to do with Silas?"

"This is boring" (Katerina)

"Shut it Katherine"

"Why are you even here?"

"Vampires are so annoying!"

"This needs to stop, it's graduation soon."

"Who cares about graduation."

"Hey! We only graduate once."

"That's if we make it to graduation."

Everyone was fighting and I couldn't get anyone's attention but I had to.

"I'm pregnant!" I yelled and everyone fell silent and turned to me? "I'm pregnant."

"Well this is an exciting twist of events." Katerina smirked, flopping Dow on the couch.

"You've got our attention now sister so tell us what you really wanted to say." Korbin proceeded.

"That, that is what I wanted to say." I stuttered.

"Vampires can't procreate." Damon stated.

"But I was born a werewolf." I told them.

"And werewolves can procreate." Nathaniel put his head in his hands.

"Well even if you can procreate, I can't." Stefan said.

And this is where it was going to get bad.

"Keep up Stefan, the runts not yours." Katerina rolled her eyes.

"What?! Then who?" Stefan asked getting angry.

"Oh no." Matt spoke.

Everyone turned to Matt and I out my head down.

"Matt?! Matt's the father?" Rebekah asked.

"Well this is exciting." Katerina smirked.

I ran over to Katerina and snapped her neck just to shut her up for a while.

"She was annoying me." I excused myself.

"You slept with Matt?" Stefan asked me.

"Stefan I can explain." I tried to convince him.

"Don't bother!" Stefan shouted the left the room.

"I'll go see if he's ok." Damon sighed then left.

I turned to my brothers but they just shook their heads and left the house. Then I turned to Bonnie and Caroline.

"We're sorry Demi." Caroline said then they too left the house.

The I turned to Rebekah.

"You had to go for Matt didn't you?" She spat then stormed out of the house.

Now it was just me and Matt an Katerina but she doesn't count while she's temporally dead.

"Matt? I don't know what to do." I confessed to him.

"It's ok Demi." Matt said then hugged me. "I'm not mad or upset, I'm ok. How did you find this out?"

"A witch told me and she give me some herbs to prove if." I replied.

"Come on, I'll take you home and we can talk about it." Matt reassured me.

Matt took my hand and we walked outside and towards Niklaus' house.