Chapter 7

"Jeremy." Niklaus said out of the blue.

It was the day after Niklaus and I had been trapped in the Gilbert living room and we hadn't spoke much, there wasn't much to say, we were tricked by a silly little witch. He was on the couch and I was looking out the window.

"Excuse me?" I asked him.

"Jeremy Gilbert is the first person I am going to kill when I get out of here." He told me.

"But the curse, we've both had it Niklaus and it's not pretty." I reminded him.

"Yes but once he wakes Silas the hunters mark will vanish and I will be free to kill him." He smirked.

"Well I shall kill that little witch first, then I shall kill Elena Gilbert but I'll let you have Jeremy." I smirked at him.

Then the door opened and two people walked in. I instantly ran over to the invisible wall and so did Niklaus but when he saw who it was, he backed away and frowned. It was a boy and a girl but Niklaus couldn't take h is eyes of Niklaus. I read them and found they were Caroline Forbes the vampire and Tyler Lockwood the hybrid. It was Tyler that Rebekah told me about, Niklaus killed his mother. Caroline and Tyler were an item.

"What are you two doing here?" Niklaus asked them.

"We're here to gloat." Caroline smirked then turned to me. "I'm Caroline-

"She knows who you are!' Niklaus exclaimed.

"You're the twin sister, Demetria?" Tyler asked me.

"Don't talk to her!" Niklaus yelled at Tyler.

I kept silent and looked at Niklaus. I looked into his thoughts and saw he felt something for Caroline, passion, excitement, love....

"Do not read me sister!" Niklaus yelled at me.

"I'm sorry Tyler." I tore my eyes from Niklaus and looked at Tyler. "I apologise for the way my brother has treated you, for what he did to your mother, I know you miss her."

Tyler saddened but smiled weakly at me.

"Don't talk to him!" Caroline yelled at me.

I turned to her and read her thoughts, she hated me after only meeting me, she hated that I talked to Tyler and Niklaus stood up for me.

"Caroline shall be the third person I kill once I get out of here." I told Niklaus, sitting down on the couch.

"You wouldn't kill me." Caroline crossed her arms.

"You obviously don't know my sister very well, she would." Niklaus smirked and sat down beside me.

"I wonder how they're getting on with the cure." I thought.

"Check in on them then." Niklaus told me

I closed my eyes and tried to connect with Rebekah and it worked. They hadn't found the cure yet but they needed a sword which my brother was currently in possession off and Elena was now going to ring Caroline.

"Answer the phone blondie." I told Caroline.

She looked at me blankly but then her phone rang. She began talking to Elena and like I predicted, it was about the sword. Soon she hung up and me and Niklaus were both smirking.

"They need a sword, that klaus has." Caroline told Tyler.

"Good luck finding it." Niklaus smirked.

Caroline huffed and ran out of the house.

"Tyler will you leave please." Niklaus said looking at me.

"Nope I don't think so." Tyler smirked.

"Tyler leave before I kill your little blonde Barbie." I hissed at him.

Tyler shook his head then left. I only got rid of him because I knew Niklaus wanted to talk to me but I didn't have a problem with killing Caroline anyway.

"What do you want to talk about so eagerly brother?" I asked him.

"You want to kill Caroline, follow what I do. Help me sister and we will both get out of here and be able to kill whoever we want." He told me. "Will you help me?"

"Of course, you're my brother Niklaus but I'll only help you if we talk." I told him

"Talk about what?" He asked.

"You know what, us." I told him. "Tyler, you can come back it!"

Tyler walked back in and just as he did, Caroline appeared with a sword.

"Ok so I sent pictures to Elena but she says we need the sword translated." Caroline told Tyler.

"It must suck that the only two people who can read it are trapped by an invisible wall in this very living room." I taunted and Niklaus smirked at me.

"It going to taste so good shoving the cure down your skinny wee throat!" Caroline hissed at me.

"Caroline shut up!" Niklaus yelled.

Caroline was going to say something back when my phone rang and everyone shut up. The caller ID said Rebekah so I answered it.

"Is everything ok?" I asked her.

It was obvious everyone was listening to me and Rebekah because they all could.

"Translate the sword." Rebekah told me. "We need it."

Then she hung out. I held out my hand and Caroline and she threw the sword at me which I caught and started to read. I couldn't believe what it said and I wasn't sure what would happen when I told them. Niklaus already knew what it said, I turned to him and he nodded. I threw the sword back at Caroline.

"Well what does it say?" Caroline asked.

"You forgot to say please and I'm not telling you unless you do." I smirked.

"Please!" She snapped.

"Was that so hard? It says that there is only one dose of the cure." I told them and there faces dropped.

"One? But...but-

"But but but." I mimicked her. "Looks like you won't be shoving it down my throat so quickly."

"You know what, I can't deal with this." Caroline said then ran out of the house.

"Aren't you going to follow her Tyler?" Niklaus asked him

"No I plan to be present for every moment of your misery until I can finally kill you myself." Tyler hissed at Niklaus.

I rolled my eyes and sat down, this was going to be long....