Chapter 3

"Sorry, twin?" Damon asked Niklaus.

"In the flesh." I replied for Niklaus

"So she's a-

"Original Hybrid? Yea." I smirked at Damon.

"Is she going to kill me?" Jeremy asked.

"And be stuck with the hunters curse? I'll pass." I smirked

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" Niklaus asked me.

"Indeed brother. I enjoy seeing my twin brother go off he rails and screw up his life." I said sarcastically. "What the hell is wrong with you Niklaus? Killing twelve Hybrids? Are you stupid? Killing people for no reason?"

"We're hybrids, that's what we do." He shrugged.

"No that what you do! I must thank you though, for breaking the stupid curse set upon us, boy did that come in handy." I smirked.

"Why are you here?" He asked me.

"You know Rebekah found me and she brought me back to help you and now I'm going to help little hunter boy cause you obviously aren't doing a good job of it." I told him then turned to Jeremy, Damon and Matt. "I'm Demetria Mikaelson, Demi."

"I'm Ma-

"I know who you all are Matt Donovan." I cut Matt off.

"My sister got the rather lucky talent of reading people and the gift of sight." Niklaus told them

"So she can tell the future?" Damon asked.

"Well done, one point for the vampire." I said sarcastically.

"She's just as mean as you are." Damon told Niklaus.

"Mmm no, I'm meaner." I smirked.

"So how do you plan on helping me?" Jeremy asked me.

"Well first I'll teach not to let strangers into your house and second not to hesitate in killing a stranger who knows your hunter." I told him

"You wanted me to kill you?" He asked me.

"You couldn't if you tried but I will help you." I smiled at him.

"I can handle this sister." Niklaus told me.

"Listen I'm here to help whether you like it or not, he needs me and so do you." I told Niklaus then turned to Jeremy. "Besides I've already been invited in."

Jeremy laughed and so did Matt, it was good they could take a joke unlike my brother and Damon.

"Well we should go train then." Jeremy said.

"You do that, I'll be finding a way to make your mark grow faster properly." Niklaus said then rain out of the house.

Damon, Matt, Jeremy and I walked out the back where there was weapons. I picked up gun and looked at it.

"You're not gonna kill any vampires with this." I told Jeremy but felt the was more than normal bullets in it. "Even if it is filled with wooden bullets."

"Watch." Jeremy told me, taking the gun.

He aimed it at Damon who wasn't paying attention to us then shot three times at him. He fell to his knees clutching his stomach where Jeremy shot him.

"See wooden bullets won't kill a vampire but they will render then weak which gives a hunter just enough time to stake them." Jeremy smirked handing the gun back to me.

"Yea but that's just with a normal vampire to an original hybrid just incase you're getting any ideas." I smirked at him, setting the gun down.

"Don't worry, your brother's first on my hotlist of originals." He laughed.

"Yea I hate Niklaus too." I laughed with him.

"I'm talking about Kol." Jeremy told me

"Kol? Where is he? Is he in mystic falls?" I asked Jeremy.

I loved Kol, him and Elijah were always really nice to me. I missed them, I haven't seen Kol in about 109years because he was daggerd, I seen Elijah about 17 years ago.

"No, for awhile I had to go away and love with relatives, I met Kol and he pretended to be my friend then he tried to kill me." Jeremy told me.

"Oh." I sighed.

"Do you wanna talk?" He asked.

"An original hybrid having a heart to heart with a hunter? That sounds like something out of a book Jeremy" I sighed.

"So what? I'm a good listener." He told me

I guess I did need someone to talk to, I had a lot I needed to talk about that's for sure.

"Damon, I'm taking Jeremy for a run around the lake" I told Damon and Jeremy smiled at me.

Jeremy and I started jogging but I didn't say anything to him until we were out of Damon's hearing distance.

"Well it started in the tenth century, Niklaus and I were separated at birth, he went with the Mikaelsons and I went with the Cromwells, the werewolves. For years we grew up not knowing we were related, I was never aloud to talk to the Mikaelsons. One full moon my father killed Henrik my younger brother and that's what started it. Everyone in my family was turned to vampires including me then when Mikael found out about Esther's affair which led to me and Niklaus being born, he killed everyone in my werewolf family while making me watch. After that the Mikaelsons found out about me. Niklaus and I never got on because we never actually talked but I got on with the rest of my siblings fairly, Kol and Elijah the most." I explained.

"So Mikael, he killed your whole family?" Jeremy asked me.

"Yes but he forgot two of my brothers Nathaniel and Korbin." I replied.

"And where are they?" He asked me.

"I don't know." I sighed.

"So over the years you kept in touch with your family?" He asked me

"I run with werewolves now, I don't plan on running into them but I just do. It's funny, I run into my vampire family but never my werewolf brothers." I sighed.

"We all have family problems but at least Klaus killed Mikael." Jeremy shrugged.

"Klaus killed Mikael?!" I asked.

"Yea didn't you know?" He asked me.

I stopped running and hugged him.

"You Jeremy Gilbert are an angel. Mikael's dead, I know I wanted to kill him but still, he's dead." I cheered and hugged him again.

Mikael was dead, I was happy now...