Chapter 12

"Demi calm down!" Stefan urged me.

"Stefan Elijah's here! I have to see him!" I smiled excitedly as I ran.

"Calm down." Stefan laughed at me.

I continued running with excitement in my belly as I imagined seeing Elijah again. I rounded the corner and saw Elijah with Elena. I stopped dead on the spot. I hadn't seen my big brother in what felt like so long, I missed him, a lot. Stefan stood by my side in silence.

"Elijah?" I stuttered.

Elijah slowly turned around to me then the smile that was once on his face vanished. Was he not happy to see me?

"Brother?" I stuttered again.

Elijah broke a smile then I sighed in relief and ran into his arms. He lifted me up and hugged me tightly, for dear life. We both laughed but then the emotion started to get to me as a few tears slipped down my cheeks. Elijah put me down so he could look at me. His expression softened then he rubbed my tears away and kissed my forehead.

"I missed you." I told him.

"I missed you too Demetria." He smiled at me.

Then I whacked his arm. "That's for leaving me."

"Ow" he cursed through his teeth. "I didn't leave you and besides you went back to mystic falls where you had Klaus, Rebekah and Kol."

I backed away from him. He didn't know about Kol...

"What's wrong Dems?" He asked me knowing there was something wrong with me.

"Mystic Falls killed another original." Elena smirked.

"You killed him!" I hissed at her.

"Kol's dead?" Elijah stuttered and I nodded.

"Niklaus and I watched Elena and her brother kill him." I sighed. "We tried to kill them but their little witch locked us in the Gilbert living room."

"Jeremy killed Kol?" Elijah asked.

"And Katherine killed Jeremy." Elena butted in.

"What?" Elijah asked.

Then out of nowhere, Katerina came up behind Elena and snapped her neck.

"Leave." Katerina hissed at me.

"Make me." I hissed back.

"Maybe you and Stefan would like to check on your siblings." Katerina smirked.

"Excuse me brother." I looked at Elijah then Stefan and I ran off.

We ran to Katerina's house where the door was wide open. We peered inside and saw Rebekah passed out on the couch and Damon on the floor with a burnt face. I ran to Rebekah and boosted her up.

"Rebekah?" I asked her.

"She took the cure." Damon told me.

I dropped my sister down on the couch again and backed away from her. Rebekah took the cure that meant I didn't have a chance of getting my brothers back. Stefan knew I wanted the cure so I looked at him but he just shook his head. Suddenly, Rebekah started to wake.

Rebekah sat up and examined herself then smiled.

"I'm human again." She smiled.

"How can we be sure?" Stefan asked

"I know a way." I stated.

I ran up to Rebekah again then snapped her neck like a twig. Her body crumbled before me then I walked over and ran out if the house. I snapped Rebekah's neck because she was a two faced cow, I couldn't believe she took the cure. If it did make her human, she was dead now. I was so angry right now! I needed to get away before I do something I'll regret.

As I walked through the town Elijah came to my side.

"Why so glum sister?" He asked me.

"What's your business with Katerina Elijah, why did you want to meet up with her?" I asked him.

"She - I- um-

"Elijah she's poison! I always told you to stay away from that girl. I can't believe you!" I yelled at him.

Now I was really going to do something I'd regret so I ran before I had the chance to. I couldn't be bothered with all this so I just ran the whole way home taking the forest routes. It took me awhile to get back because I stopped so many times at wee shops and when I did eventually get back, it was pitch dark. I was walking through the forest when Shane or should I say Silas appeared in front of me.

"Do you have my cure?" He asked me.

"Do I look like I do?" I said sarcastically.

"Twelve witches are dead, all I need is that cure." He told me.

"Well it just so happens to be gone, my dear sister took it." I told him.

"It's not gone, I would know if someone took it." He said then smirked. "I've got a better idea. Seeing as you failed to retrieve my cure, I will have to get it by other means. Are your family and friends good at working together?"

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because they'll need to work together and get it to me for a trade." He replied.

"What do you have that they could possibly want?" I asked him.

"....you."

Then it went black.......