Tour

A/N sorry for not updating peeps i have been SUPER DUPER busy! But i know that is a horrible excuse. But be happy cu I am uodating now haha yay enjoy.

Kates P.O.V.

I woke up to a loud banging sound followed by a huge Crash.

"Lou what happened? Is everyone ok?" I asked confused.

I heard more rusting and some zippers zipping.

"Yeah love everything is just wonderful" he said sarcasm soaking his words.

I just sat in silence as the sunfight flooded into the room. I just layed down in my bed and tried to fall back to sleep. I was just nodding off when it all clicked. I shot up and out of the bed.

"Louis are you packing?" I was concerned

He stopped what he was doing and looked up at me his eyes wide. He waited a minute then answered,

"Yes I am. Liam just woke up like 20 minutes ago yelling at us to get packed. Aparently our plane leaves in now 30 minutes and we arent even to the airpark yet!" he was rushing through his words as he tossed a pair of pants into his suitcase.

"Oh wow umm I need to take a shower, and get dressed, and packed and-" Louis cut me off sharply.

"I already packed for you love!" he explained.

Heat rushed to my cheeks at the thought of Louis seeing my underwear. I ran to my suitcase, It had a brittish flag on it with my name in bold letters. I grabbed a pair of underwear and my clothes for the day. I ran into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I jumped in not caring if the water scalded my skin. Grabbing the shampoo I yanked my hands through my hair lathering the soap in. Hopping out of the shower I grabbed my towel and dried off. I threw on my sweats and my sweat shirt. I put my wavy hair up in a messy bun. When I came out of the bathroom I walked into a spotless room. I was shocked, never ever had I seen this before. A clean room in a hotel with 5 boys haha not possible.

I walked over to mybed and grabbed my suit case. I ran down the stairs and I looked around for the boys, but I couldn't find them!

"Lads? Hey where are you?" I looked around the room then heard a loud rumble.

I looked out the window to see a tour bus in the car park roaring to life! Crap! I grabbed my suitcase and flew down the stairs I ran to the lift. Once I was out of the lift I sprinted to the bus and chucked my bag in the back! I hopped onto the bus and say down panting and gasping for air!

"Guys why did you leave me?" I asked perplexed

"Oh I knew we were forgetting something!" Niall said

I humphed at him and cuddled up to Lou. The engine roared to life and we flew out of the car park and to the airport.

A/N sorry I haven't updated In a while hehe well I gtg luv ya all!!!