Scared

A/N hey guys please tell people to read my books and also follow me and i will follow back. :) enjoy!

Kates P.O.V.

I woke up from what felt like a dream, no not a dream a night mare. The only thing i saw that comforted me was a face, an angelic face was in my dream. he looked almost like Louis Tomlinson from One Direction, he saved me from the rape in my dream.  I opened my eyes and saw a room i had never seen before i felt a pressure around my midsection and i freaked.

"No stop! Please dont! Help someone help me!" i screamed desprate to escape. the stranger jumped up and let go of me. I sprang out of the bed and ran to the corner and slid down the wall. It was then i realized that i was in a pair of mens checkered boxers and a plain white t shirt.

"Its me love remember Lou?" he asked soothingly but all i could see was a 40 year old mans unshaven face that reeked of alcohol. then i realized that the boy looked farmilliar.

"wait are you the Angel?" i asked. he just looked at me confused with my wording.

"Are you the angel faced man who saved me?" i asked more specifically this time.

"Yes i am love" he answered walking towards me, i impulsivley recoiled into my corner. he backed away.

"whats your full name? i wanna know. please?" i asked.

"I am Louis Tomlinson" he answered.

"wake up wake up wake up."  i chanted pinching myself "This cant be real i cant have been saved from some psycho rapist by a famous singer...its just not possible, Is it?" i was discussing this with myself out loud. then i asked  the last part to Louis.

"well It is and it did." he answered 

It hadnt even been 5 minutes since i woke up and i had found out that i was raped, and that the angel that saved me in my dream was Louis Tomlinson.

A/N hey guys tell me how it was. Vote, Comment, Fan. Love you all :) This Chapter is dedicated to my 3 bffs Eilis, Jenna, and Jordan!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! <3